YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jonah
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Thinking about a dive this Sunday, somewhere easily accessible from London - a nice shallow bimble off the Sussex coast perhaps, if Dive Eclipse or Wittering Divers have spaces for instance. Anybody interested?

I'm PADI AOW, 75ish dives, over half in the UK but mainly puddles unfortunately

Post here or PM me if you fancy it!

Tom

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Imported post

Hi Tom,

Am interested - let me know what you turn up.  I'd need somewhere where I can get a fill between dives.

Am BSAC Sport Diver/PADI AOW with a similar amount of experience.

If there's nothing available, a bunch of YD'ers are diving from Dive Eclipse next Sunday (25th) (Waldrens and Teapot)- I think a couple of spaces are going to become available, keep an eye on their webby for space.

Cheers,
dan.

·
Jonah
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Hi Dan,

The Eclipse website is showing availability for something called FPT IV in 15m of water at 13.45; that's the only dive on the list I'd want to do that day (there was one for the Tea Pot later in the afternoon too, but that's fully booked now). Don't know anything at all about the wreck but I'd give it a go.

Witterings have a rib going out to the far Mulberry around lunchtime. The other dive they're doing that day is too early for me. Dunno if they have spaces, need to ring and find out.

Either way it's looking like a one-dive day (slack water for the shore dive works out at the same time as these dives, so that's no-go for a second dive). If you don't want to go all that way for a single dive then no worries.

Let me know what you think, if either of those appeals then we should book sharpish. I'd be happy to do either dive, probably with a preference for the Mulberry. If you've got any other ideas I'd be interested too.

re the 25th - would have liked to be on that trip, but I've got a wedding to go to on the 24th so probably not going to happen...
 thanks for the heads-up anyway.

Cheers,
Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.