YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Not been diving for about 3 months now due to other commitments. Anyone available for a couple of splashes on Sunday? 30 - 35m max.
Being based in Warrington N Wales & N West is easy access. Would prefer Dot but don't mind Capernwray etc.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Barry,

There's a troop of us going upto St Abbs (for the 2nd weekend on the trot!) for the weekend if ya fancy it? You're more than welcome to get in amongst it with us mate. Hope to see you there. If not, we'll be doing more of the NW sites (Cape, Dotty, Vivian, Anglesey, Lakes etc.) very soon, so please get your name down for any of those.

Have you had a look a the Anglesey and Trearddur Bay weekend trip in Planned Trips?? Sat 08th and Sun 09th March - wrecks and reefs, all depths considered.

Cheers,

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Bren - are you gonna make it north this w/e?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

That's the idea Gav, just need to make sure that this Friday goes as planned (I'll know for sure Thursday noon) and get my sorry Ronson up there....Landie packed and good to go: Winged, Twinned and ready for sin! ;)

I've heard so much about this mythical St Abbs joint that it would churlish in the extreme not to put in an appearance.

Large it.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Ah in that case I might have a favour to ask of you.

That fine chap Hayhurst has procured a set of twins and a big wing for me - will you be anywhere near Cassa Hayhurst towards the end of the week?

If not no worries - it'd be good to see you at Abbs anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts