YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Never bent, often twisted
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone ... any suggestions for the 3rd school term trip?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Porg is having a gigette at st abbs over the bank holiday weekend, so why don't we highjack that on the sunday. It'd be perfect for numpies like me, with the added bonus of more adventurous stuff on hand for legends such as yerself.

And it's saltwater!

·
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sean0801 said:
Porg is having a gigette at st abbs over the bank holiday weekend, so why don't we highjack that on the sunday. It'd be perfect for numpies like me, with the added bonus of more adventurous stuff on hand for legends such as yerself.

And it's saltwater!
It's a bloody long run for a 'one dayer'! :D

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Sean - its a damn long way !!!

I`ve got family stuff to do next weekend but might be able to grovel a day out somewhere not tooooooo far

Eccy might be the furthest I can get - maybe even the dreaded Cape (I think DaveJ is there with a mate who is finishing his OW)

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Got so many trips on at the moment I'll be hard pressed to do this one, but anything will suit me, the date will be the sticking point, when are we talking about?James

·
Blue Peter Diver
616 Posts
Sunday School part 3

Unable to make this too chaps and chapesses. Unfortunately (ha), I am going out having a major drinking session on Saturday night in the lovely place that is Manchester. So I expect that I will be in no fit state to partake in a bimble

·
2,228 Posts
James/Sean - the only day I will be able to get out will be the Sunday - if at all. I will confirm on Thurs/friday latest.

mutter....family.....mutter.....kids...........mutter.........sulk......

·
Registered
105 Posts
join in

Any chance I can come too, I should be able to make Sunday TBC if I can get transport, Eccy/Dorathea/ N Wales?? what ever?
thks tony

·
2,228 Posts
Im still on for Sunday but will confirm tomorrow night. Im still thinking Eccy - although Dotty is a major outsider !!.

·
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again work gets in the way - please accept my apologies :( I will however be diving the following weekend (Sunday) at the Cape - absolutely guaranteed!!!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
JohnK said:
Im still on for Sunday but will confirm tomorrow night. Im still thinking Eccy - although Dotty is a major outsider !!.
I'm still on for sunday John, Eccy makes better sense for me now.

Ian, will try and make next sunday as well.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I can't make this Sunday unfortunately, but I'll definately be up for something the week after (5th June?) :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
:(

i can't make this one either - was so looking forward to getting in the water this year but it looks like i may not be douing much as damn back is still giving me grief - nearly fell over at work yesterday :) lol off to see chiropractor next tues so hopefully [fingers crossed] should get some dives in this year!!

H

·
A true Galapagos Adventurer
608 Posts
AirAssisted said:
Once again work gets in the way - please accept my apologies :( I will however be diving the following weekend (Sunday) at the Cape - absolutely guaranteed!!!!
Would this be Sunday 5th? If so then I'll probably make it there too, along with my darling Scubachick, more so as I've got a set of twin 7's for Ian :) That is if I can get a colleague to cover my on call that is!!!!!!!!

Scubanut

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
This sunday is the 29th, but i think we should make it any sunday, rather than every other sunday. What d'ya all think?

·
2,228 Posts
OK - I can finally confirm Eccy Delph for this Sunday (29th). meet at the gate for opening time @ 9am. If you have not been there before you will need to pay a one off registration and then its just the diving dosh. There is an on-site cafe with limited stuff.

Bring a torch !!! Proposed dive plan one - wreck/sump @ 19m, APC @ 11m then a trawl around the wall. Dive 2, pootle @ 14m, tunnel @ 5m (its about 2m wide and 10m long) and a general shallow pootle. max dive times will be about 30 - 45 mins (its smaller than Cape !!)

I`ve taken the liberty of listing attendees - cross your name off if you are not coming...

1. JohnK
2. Sean0801
3. Tonyxxx (TBC)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts