YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Any where I can download/aquire one. I tried to fix mine about 6mnths ago and now have an 'Err' sign and a loose wire. I would like to see where this fecking wire is meant to go. I still have all the bits'n'pieces to get it hopefully going again. I reckon a wee solder with this wire in the right place will do the job.
Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

There is a story to this.
About 6mnths ago I started to drop down on the Thesis and went to check my 'pooter. Totally blank. Needless to say I carried on the dive with my mark 1 brain computer(original model). Anyway, when I got home I sent it to be repaired and they wanted £70-£80 for a new battery(it still had 60+%). I politely said "Thanks but no thanks, send it back to me". I found out from the good man andyp where and how to replace the battery, but when it was done I had the usual extra wire. A bit like repairing a car and ending up with a bolt that you have no idea where it goes. So all I need is a diagram to show me where this goddam wire should go. I'll not use it to dive with until I've checked it against a working machine. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. At the very least I'll sell it to a trainee

Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts