YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Since It will be a while before I get in the wet stuff again, can I be the official YD slapper. A bit like Drifty became the teaboy. At least this way I feel like I can serve some kind of purpose in the diving community. I now feel that I can take the piss more often without the fear of running into somebody the Sunday after, so stand by for some serious Essex, slapper, slaggings. We shall take a vote.
Peter
PS. Lou it's about now I need handcuffed.:boozer:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

"Char-wallah" thank you ever-so-very-much you cheeky wee Groupie! Anyhow, looks like I've finally been convinced to recind my "Groupie-only" status with a dive this weekend... First since October! And to 30m on the Glandmire - narc city here I come!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

So it's a promotion thing. Groupie-teaboy-char whallah.Whats next official dry-suit zipper upper. Thats a thought, instead of giving us all wee red balls, hows about a more strict process of promotion. The dry suit zipper-upper can only be one level below a Paddy OW. Oh god, I've started already. In a couple of months time even the hallowed Stoney will look tempting. That's a lie, right now, the hallowed Stoney is looking tempting. I need shot for even admitting to that. I'm sure Matt will feel a small level of satisfaction to hear me admit it. I will say right now as I'm sure you will all hear over the next few months "Bastards, How can I not go?".
Lou, is that offer of a handcuffing still open or do I need to convince Ammers? If my personall safety is in your mind then how's about the two of you handcuffing me. You will be there purely to make sure I have fun living up to my slapper name.
Just read it, can't be arsed deleting it.
Peter  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Pete,

Fill yer boots mate and stay safe.

Cheers,

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Listen Pete, we both thought we were arseholes to start with, but got to like each other I think. So no, I dont take any satisfaction that you are being tempted by Stoney.
I'd prefer it if you kept your arse North of the border and were learning RB rather than what has happened. Out of interest had you taken a hit before, the thread on Handbagnet seemed to indicate that. Also, dont take this as being a smart arse, did you rely solely on the computer and not tables, yes I know we all do else the dives would be very short indeed. Had you done any diving the days before this hit. I'm not trying to point the finger and say you were to blame, more to try and see if we are all at risk because of computerisation. If you do get down here the beers on me OK, mind do I need to tell some tight fisted Jock that anyway.

Seeing as this slack shit isnt diving at the mo., any chance YD could make him a moderator or would that be a pointless excercise?
Matt

(Edited by MATTBIN at 9:16 am on Jan. 24, 2003)

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Peter, I know how you feel (kind of), I didn't dive last year between May and September due to all my time being taken up by work, at least you can keep your hand in by this vicarious "e-diving" as someone termed it
Chee-az
Steve

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Matt,
    Yes I have 'taken a hit before'(I find that such a crude term). Aug 2001 I had a neuro bend. Nowhere near as bad, but a bend none-the-less. This did make me slightly more prone to another. I followed tables for another 20-30 dives after this and then complcancy set in and I went back to my 'pooter. When I go back this time I'll have a slate big enough to roof a house with. I had done a couple of dives the weekend before, so it's not as if I wasn't reasonably dived up.
I also think I must have been drunk last night saying that Stoned Cove looked tempting. There's a puddle in my back garden with a rusty nail in it, even that looks more tempting than Stoner Cove today.
As for me as a moderator,(I'm sure Bren'n'co are still wiping coffee off their monitors from when they read that) well YD would be a lonely forum when I got round to banning everyone who has/will piss me off. I think we both know who would be first on my list Mr Binnie.
Take care
Peter  

·
Registered
106 Posts
Imported post

Peter

You seem more like yourself.  Great to note that it is now more a case of "when I do get back into it" rather than "maybe".  I look forward to elevating myself to one of the lucky few who manage to piss you off!!

Kev

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Yeah Kev,
          The M.O.T.S has taken his Paddy speciality in pissing peter off. I see he is going for his instructor ticket now as well. #### fine teacher he'll make. Listen to his wise words carefully and you too could get your pissing-peter-off badge. Wear it with pride, there is a lot of you out there.
Peter

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Glad to see you're feeling a bit better, arsehole. I always wondered what pp02
meant, now I know P(iss) P(eter) O(off) 2,
M.O.T.S - in case you dont know is Mouth of the south hehe.
Take care Pete (TCP?)
Matt

(Edited by MATTBIN at 3:34 pm on Jan. 24, 2003)

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Bloody #### you two !!!   Planning on getting married ;)

Daz

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Well obviously the northerner,  Depending on how close he is to the highlands. ;)

Daz
(Ducking and running for cover)

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

It's not a skirt, it's called a kilt. At least we don't wear tartan underwear. They breed real, proper men up here, unlike you soft, pant wearing Southereners. Although in all fairness it doesn't do much for you in the tackle department. Chippolata and walnut shell springs to mind. also I think Matt's already married to Lou.
Matt and Lou up a tree,
k,i,s,s,i,n,g,
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,
Then comes the baby in the golden carriage.
Peter

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Nice to see that reasoned debate has won over again :lol:

Keep safe both of you.

Daz,  (Southern softy, pant wearing chipp... No sorry can only admit to soo much ;) )

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

And I am that far down south I am off the scale.

Cheers
Michael

·
Registered
10 Posts
Imported post

This southern nancy boy thinks than anyone who can drink Iron brew and eat Hagass can be as hard as he likes. Brains wins out every time. Adrians wall why was that biult again ?

Hope your not out of the water for to long !!

Best wishes Daniel "Southen Person"

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Not to piss on your chips Daniel but I think you might find that the wall was built by HADRIAN (the Roman Emperor) as opposed to ADRIAN (the shandy drinking southern poof).

I believe HADRIAN built his wall to define the outer reaches of the Roman empire while ADRIAN built his wall to provide ample space for his potted begonias.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Imported post

Glad to see that no matter how daft a discussion me'n'Matt try to make, There is always someone out there to make an even dafter one.

Northern hard boy

PS. While I'm here. Will people stop calling me Pete? It really pisses me off. My name is Peter. Pete is a soft, Southern, shandy drinking walloper!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts