YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before this gets offered upto Ebay, I am advertising it here.

Suunto Vyper with Custom Ideas USB cable, DSS Boot with Bungee and manual. Battery changed October last year and done around 80 dives since then. Can bundle latest version of Suunto Dive Manager if you want but it is available to download from Suunto site for free.

Look for offers in the region of £150 to include special delivery.

Regards

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I had an email from a guy asking if I still had mine for sale. As I haven't I gave him your email address, hope that was ok. You should be hearing from someone called Paul Ryan.

Cheers,

Ian

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ian.

Here's hoping.

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, nothing heard back from Paul, so the Vyper will be going onto Ebay tonight unless I hear something back from YD.

Regards

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold.

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Now what will you do? when i was on the boat with ya you couldnt count all the divers untill you took your socks off :D

Graham

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now what will you do? when i was on the boat with ya you couldnt count all the divers untill you took your socks off :D

Graham
I'll use the Aladin Tec I have (or rather the 2G I will get back when this broken Tec gets back to SP).

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
I'll use the Aladin Tec I have (or rather the 2G I will get back when this broken Tec gets back to SP).
don't you just love broken IR transmitters :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts