YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo, two good days of digging on the Kyarra yesterday., 6-7m vis on HW slack.

Only 2 of us on the boat late afternoon, Vis down to a milky but light 4-5m on LW slack.

Blow out today although a couple of drifts were going on....

Met a number of people on the pier but didn't get your names!... Were you there??

Who was in Swanage this weekend? come on own up, make yourself known!!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Met a number of people on the pier but didn't get your names!... Were you there??

hello :) I was there with Benedicte (the french girl) today & yesterday with Richard (who ripped his drysuit cuff before the first dive) also. we were on the Swanage diver with you for the Kyarra dive lunchtime yesterday; chatted off & on yesterday & today :) we wussed out of a drift today & just got back to London. nice to meet you both

~andy

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Er me:teeth: But then again i'm always there, glad you had a couple of good dives, so what spidge did you rescue?.

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I was there also on Swanage diver going out to the Kyarra.Had a great dive was not expecting the viz to be that good & that was my first dive on the Kyarra.
David.
We must have spoke, I was right at the back, the fat gobby git in the blue O three suit!

hello :) I was there with Benedicte (the french girl) today & yesterday with Richard (who ripped his drysuit cuff before the first dive) also. we were on the Swanage diver with you for the Kyarra dive lunchtime yesterday; chatted off & on yesterday & today :) we wussed out of a drift today & just got back to London. nice to meet you both
~andy
Really good to talk, we too dipped out of the drift, but two really good dives on the kyarra. Nice to talk to Benedicte too. Give my regards to her and Richard, may be we'll see you around some time.

I'm looking forward to doing Swanage sometime - lots of good things said about it :)
Get down there, Nice people, great atmosphere worth doing....

Swissdave, were you on the pier sat/sun? anyway, Moo pulled out some gold! that's all I'm saying.:D

Anyway, here's some of Swanage vids taken over the past couple of years....

Swanage - Kyarra & Betsy Anna 2004

Swanage Diving March 2006

Diving the Kyarra

Crispy Fiver and The 6 O Clock Start!

Blenny Fest

·
Registered
759 Posts
dived off portland to day, was looking to go to swanage for a second dive, was told it would be no good!

so went to Lulworth cove, you could not see beyond the end of your reg!

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dived off portland to day, was looking to go to swanage for a second dive, was told it would be no good!

so went to Lulworth cove, you could not see beyond the end of your reg!
Swanage diver ferried a couple of drifts across the bay, past the ledges the seas were pretty heavy, Yesterday was fine tho, albeit a bit choppy. Vis was pretty good, as I said

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Yup, I remember chatting on the boat..... ~ nice suit ~...... and also talking about YD and also our vids....

It was good to hear a bit about Truuk, it has to be on THE LIST !!

I was trying to figure out who specifaically was who... hope we bump into you guys again.....real pleasure to meet up ...

Safe Diving....

·
Dark Side Member
131 Posts
PW1664 - Met a number of people on the pier but didn't get your names!... Were you there??

I was with David E from Cambridge (you couldn't have missed me - I wore the shocking orange hood!)

It was a good weekend, shame about the weather but we'll be back to dive the Kyarra again and hopefully the Aoelian Sky!

Take it easy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.