YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi,

I have booked a few dives out of Weymouth and Swanage.

The Plan so far is to try to get onto the Salsette on Sat AM and an other dive in the PM, failing that the M2 in the morning.

Life being what it is we also have the option of doing the Aeolian Sky Saturday at 12.00 and an other dive in the afternoon.
We also have booked the Kyarra on Sunday morning out of Swanage.

We will be staying in Swanage.

So far it is just Mark and myself, if anyone else is interested please let me know asap, I can change the booking to take the whole boat (12 divers) but I need to know what interest there is out there.

Andrew

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>You know this is the bank holiday w/end?

Do you have plans for the Sunday afternoon & Monday? I could be interested and am free that w/end.

Unable to confirm definitely until Friday, as I've a presentation on the Tuesday after b/hol w/end  & unsure exactly how much work I'll need to do.

thx
Gareth Davies

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Sounds good Andy, however l'm walking on eggshells at the mo, since wifee found my credit card statement, whilst we were in the Red Sea, showing the VR3.

Real bummer that Barrie (Bang on) couldn't have invoiced it under another name instead of Divetec.

Think l'll mention this gig at the same time as we finalise details for our feckin non feckin diving holiday for the end of june.

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

Reeve,

It is my boys birthday so Sunday I will be doing that, there are always dives to be had out of Swanage, it will be a trivial matter to get you booked on for whatever / whenever as long as you tell me by the weekend. The skippers run a shuttle service off the pier. We are hopefully going out of Weymouth on the Saturday to get on the Salsette, but it is only half an hour down the road.

Howard, I know it is a toughie, but invite your wife along, the only day I am diving solidly is the Saturday, the Sunday dive is early and the Monday will be spent with Lizzy, Eloise, Callum and just chillin out. Ling plus kids will be there, plus we know some great walks and pubs.
I have dived out of Swanage so often now I tend to just do the Sky or Kyarra for a rummage. We will do our best to show her not all divers only talk about diving, well not all the time anyway.

Andrew

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

This was the cunning plan, bring wifee along for the three day weekend, however what would clinch it would be if you guaranteed that Callum would carry your clothes along Swanage pier.

He could get a mega bucks birthday prezzy from me if he accidentally dropped something again.  

1 - 5 of 5 Posts