YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sailorbuoy and I are planning an early arrival at the pier on Sunday for a couple of pier dives (with the certainty of a bacon butty or two between them).

If anyone else is at a loose end and fancies joining us then you're more than welcome :)

·
Not so new member
174 Posts
Sailorbuoy and I are planning an early arrival at the pier on Sunday for a couple of pier dives (with the certainty of a bacon butty or two between them).

If anyone else is at a loose end and fancies joining us then you're more than welcome :)
There's no viz at the moment and the weather is going to get worse according to the forecast.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Ha!... would rather be mowing the lawn than in Horsea.

Mrs SB (lady of leisure and former weather forecaster) has been scouring the internet forecasts and says it'll be fine: bit blustery at times and the odd shower but nothing to stop me getting out of the house and leaving her in peace!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't get down the pier today but the weather's been awful, if you really want a dive it may be best to ring up first in the morning.
Thanks Gary, but I've had to cancel anyway as the damn cold I had last week has revisited and is worse than ever :frown:

Oh well, the weather isn't good anyway, so no great loss...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.