YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cathfish and I are diving out of Swanage this weekend (Sidewinder on Saturday and Mary Jo on Sunday) Is anyone else on these boats over the weekend?

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts
Cathfish and I are diving out of Swanage this weekend (Sidewinder on Saturday and Mary Jo on Sunday) Is anyone else on these boats over the weekend?
On Swanage Diver on Sat and Sunday, (maybe also Friday as I've managed to organise some sailing on a Volvo 40's 2001 round the world yacht race completer on Thursday and will be down there anyway..... just had to slip that in.. :D)

·
‘Wind it slowly, wind it fast.....
221 Posts
I'd love to but have just got back from hols today and feeling knackered!!!

Enjoy your trip!

Rachael

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Not me, sorry mate. Any idea how late Martin is going to have the boats in the water. Am hoping to arrange a little weekend jaunt in a few weeks if all goes well.

I'll drop Pat a line and find out.

Si

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Swanage boats

Martin will take his boats out of the water at the end of October. He cannot get the boats insured for the winter period, as not in a harbour. I was on Sidewinder yesterday tallking about this with Martin.

Boats back in the water in April.

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This weekend

I did a mini report in trips section. Suffice to say the the Arfon was packed with life. Did not really need a lighting system at 35m. Lots of fun doing this dive. Probably my most enjoyable dive this year.

I gained a small ear infection and had to cancel the Sunday dive on the Kyarra, thus missing out on a golden opportunity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts