YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello you all
i am looking for a buddy to dive on martins boat on the 28th of April i was thinking of two dives and under the pier and possible sunday morning

8:25 ropes off the kyyra (28mts)

10:25 " " a drift

12:30 " " a drift

and of course under the pier with don't need a boat (4mts)

if you want Sunday they will be about 30 mins later

thank you Adrian

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Hi Adrian,

Myself and ScubaJay (and a couple of others) are lined up to be on Martin's boat on the Saturday (and Friday, and some of us on the Sunday)

If you can't find any other buddies then you're more than welcome to come along with us!

Si

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
big si

hollo si
thank you for the offer and i mite take you up on it but when i ring martin and pat pat said you were not booked so please book and then she will know if shes got a space for little old me
thank you adrian (addive)

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
hollo si
thank you for the offer and i mite take you up on it but when i ring martin and pat pat said you were not booked so please book and then she will know if shes got a space for little old me
thank you adrian (addive)
Yep, I swapped an email with her today. I'm just finalising numbers and will be firing off an email tonight (just waiting on 1 person to get back to me)

Dives we are looking to book onto on the Saturday are

0825 Kyarra
One of either the 1025 or 1225 drifts, and...
1445 Carantan

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, I swapped an email with her today. I'm just finalising numbers and will be firing off an email tonight (just waiting on 1 person to get back to me)

Dives we are looking to book onto on the Saturday are

0825 Kyarra
One of either the 1025 or 1225 drifts, and...
1445 Carantan
hello si
i am intrested to do the kyarra and the drift
and then play with my camera under the pier so if some one wents a very shallow dive let me now
happy diving adrian (addive)

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Hi Adrian,

I've just had a mail from Pat asking whether we're ok to have you along. I've let her know what I currently think our numbers are and let her know that we're happy to have you along too.

I'm guessing you'll get confirmation from her very soon!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! :D Can't wait! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts