YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Losing the Will...
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Looks like the image is 350GB, as I said it's pretty quick to the USB drive 2 hours or so, I'd have expected the NAS on a 100Mb connection to be about 4x as long but it was only partially completed at two days and since I do a weekly backup...
Interesting, I'm looking at similar size.

·
Losing the Will...
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well sorry about that. I have Win7 x64 Ultimate and have my backup scheduled to a 3TB NAS via the method I outlined. I assumed that all Win7 types would do the same.
I thought so too at first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! I can recommend an article with some excellent driver updates for your system https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-free-driver-updater/. I always try to use a couple of free tools for updating drivers. Snappy Driver Installer is an impressive freeware tool for updating multiple drivers at a go. The software detects devices that are in critical conditions in terms of outdated, broken or missing drivers. It then downloads the essential files needed for updates and gives the user access to set up the updates.Can install drivers online as well as offline. Does not need installation as it can be used in an external hard drive.Displays system information. Filter feature to help the user find the best matching drivers to install.Downloads in driver packs..
Compatible with Windows XP and above. Good luck!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts