YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Well, my Stoney T-Shirt came today - fantastic!

Keep an eye on your postie folks

Dom

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>got to wait until lunchtime for our post (single deliveries
), but am looking foward to it

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Im gonna sulk.  Infact, im gonna cry. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
223 Posts
Imported post

What do they look like?  I missed all the talk about t-shirts so don't know what you're all getting excited about and am jealous!!

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>did the packing fit through the letterbox or will mine have gone to the postoffice to be picked up  
 will not be home until Sunday night  

FB

·
Registered
366 Posts
Imported post

Received mine this morning, strange I thought, blue bag, most of my stuff I order comes in brown paper bags :)

No doubt Mrs Ancl will claim this shirt, as she seems to do with most things I get...

Thanks
Andy ( ancl )

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick Bown @ Mar. 26 2004,10:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dlegros @ Mar. 26 2004,10:45)]Keep an eye on your postie folks
Were you waiting for him at 5:30am?  
No point, he tends to arrive between 9 and 10 most days.

The shirt came in a nice squishy blue bag that fits through the letterbox.

Dom

·
Shipwrecked & Comatose, drinking fresh mango juice
2,614 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>very fed up - mine hasn't arrived yet.  I'll lie in wait for the postie tomorrow.

Is the next step to set up a photo competition for the most bizarre / far away / exciting place where a YD stony t-shirt is worn?  Or perhaps stony t-shirt / celebrity photos?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>All I have to say really is POO!

no T-shirt yet, being sent from printers in Nottingham, I live in Nottingham yet you've all got yours first.

As I said POO!

·
The Artist known formerly as 'ScubaRGN2'
386 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Mine hasnt arrived yet either. We have snail mail in Lincs maybe horse and cart delivery tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aclivity @ Mar. 26 2004,14:01)]Is the next step to set up a photo competition for the most bizarre / far away / exciting place where a YD stony t-shirt is worn?  Or perhaps stony t-shirt / celebrity photos?
Mine arrived this morning too, just in time for my trip to Dahab - leaving next weekend

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Got mine this morning, fits like a glove and good quality material to, I shall be taking it to the DR in a couple of weeks

Safe diving,
Steve.

·
The Artist known formerly as 'ScubaRGN2'
386 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I was working nights when I got up a lovelly post card from the GPO saying sorry we couldnt get the parcel through the letter box. I will be up with the sparrows in the morning.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts