YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Been hiding behind Chris Hall and decided to come out and say hello - especially because having now spent more than 30 seconds in UK waters I feel qualified to be a proper member...

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Liz,

A whole 30 seconds,  I think we will have to elevate you to expert level.  

I think those of us who go past 5 minutes in the water end up getting affected adversly by the cold water.

Daz

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Hi Liz.  It's better to meet in the flesh tho isnt it.  Hope to see you soon on another trip.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Liz,

Good to see you again at the weekend with Chris on the Anglesey gig! And may that be the second of many we see you both on  

PS: Have a quick word with Chris, will ya? I know he was in 'Crab Air', but he doesn't have to wear a bloomers and top undersuit the same colour as his Number Two dress!!!  

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Liz, welcome to our forum.  Nice to have you with us, dive safely.  

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hi Liz,

Good to see you and Chris again in Anglesey.  Would be good to meet up with both of you again anytime.

Provided you don't continue to slag off my 'brother', of course.  

Cheers,

Tim

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Liz,
         I suppose I should say hello as it looks as if yourself and Chris are coming to my Mull trip.
 Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of YD.

Peter

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Hiya Liz
Glad you have managed to wrestle the mouse from Chris's hand! Fab diving with you guys in Anglesey..

Everyone,  Liz is a fab interior designer too... the things she can do with an old mirror and a can of spray paint is a wonder to behold.

See you soon Buddy
jules
xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts