11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder for all of you who are coming:-

Hosted by : Bracknell BSAC
Venue: Bracknell Leisure Centre,
Bagshot Road (A322), Bracknell, Berks. RG12 9SE

Location and Opening Times

Talk begins at 19:30 in the Balcony Hospitality Suite
1st floor - up the spiral staircase from the bar. Don't worry, there is a bar in the suite and it will be open :p
There will be a comfort break after about 45 minutes returning for approx another 45 minutes of thrilling experiences :D

The talk should finish about 22:00 when we can all enjoy the suite bar and buy Martyn a drink :beer:

I am pleased to say that there are 11 YDers attending, excluding myself and other YDers who are members of 434, and I am looking forward to meeting you all :teeth:

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Thanks for organising this Six a very enjoyable evening, it was good to meet, all be it breifly Dude, Digger and Juz.

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts
Great talk, shame I missed a lot of it. Sorry to those I was talking to but didn't say goodbye to when I left. Digs/Juz/Blan/etc did you find somewhere good for your curry?

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for organising this Six a very enjoyable evening, it was good to meet, all be it breifly Dude, Digger and Juz.
You're very welcome and I think everyone enjoyed it, albeit it a bit "bouncy"

Yes, they did slip off a bit smartish didn't they, didn't even say goodbye to me !! :sad: I was a little startled no-one took the opportunity to buy Martyn a beer but then he was completely approachable all evening, ya tight wads ;)
Top bloke :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
It was a great talk and well worth teh effort if you get the chance.

We had to scoot of sharpish as Blanaid was just back from the US and was knackered and Digger starts work at 5am!

Thanks for organising it.

Juz

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts
Shame it was an AL80 short... ;) :p

·
The brains & beauty behind 'Kinky Divers'
1,585 Posts
not the only thing my jet lagged brain forgot!

& a head :embarassed:

Thanks for organising it six, I was exhausted, only 2 hours sleep on the plane plays havoc with my brain & mood for a few days :confused:
Tricky said:
Digs/Juz/Blan/etc did you find somewhere good for your curry?
couldn't find a curry house :frown: we ended up in Frankie & Benny's for food

·
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah but you got an Ali60 (or similar)

I had Tootricky after me later seeking out the stage he leant Ads. I had to let him know you intercepted the transaction and actually got some of your kit back LOL :D
He's never gonna get me those blades now :frown:

It was a great talk and well worth teh effort if you get the chance.
Thanks for organising it.

Juz
Thanks for organising it six, I was exhausted, only 2 hours sleep on the plane plays havoc with my brain & mood for a few days :confused:
You're very welcome and I'm glad you could make it :teeth:

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
l'd agree with everyone else, it was a very interesting and entertaining talk, l even bought a book. Juz and digs sugested that l ask Martin to sign it as "To Dude, the best diver l've met" :D

It confirmed my plans to do a RB cave course.

Thanks for organising it Sixy :D

·
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
l'd agree with everyone else, it was a very interesting and entertaining talk, l even bought a book. Juz and digs sugested that l ask Martin to sign it as "To Dude, the best diver l've met" :D

It confirmed my plans to do a RB cave course.

Thanks for organising it Sixy :D
It was a pleasure and you should have asked Martyn, he'd had written that for you :teeth:

Can't wait to hear all about the RB Cave course :D Why not do it in Mexico. I know a certain diver doing her RB Normoxic Trimix while getting a cavern course at the same time. She's doing her deep dive in Angelita and I'm sick with jealousy, bitch ! ;)

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Can't wait to hear all about the RB Cave course :D Why not do it in Mexico.
This is the plan :D It'll keep the "High Dudess" happy as well, she's wanted to go to Mexico for a while.
l'll spend a week after the course 'holidaying (not diving) with The HD.

·
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is the plan :D It'll keep the "High Dudess" happy as well, she's wanted to go to Mexico for a while.
l'll spend a week after the course 'holidaying (not diving) with The HD.
Good move :thumbsup:
I'm jealous of you now. Bitch ! ;)

Mmmmm................... must get diving Italian caves very soon. Make someone jealous of me :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts