YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

And you thought that the cold, tired, huddled masses had forgotten. The people will become revolting!!!!
I shall ask again;
Where the fu** are our balls?
The last known wherabouts was on your desk sitting in a big bag. They can be checked for your fingerprints.We have waited, and waited, and waited. Yet still hee-haw.  If we do not recieve to our satisfaction within 7 days we'll all go and start a big rucus on t'other side.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Peter

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Imported post

There's a big part of me says "leave it you don't want to know!", but the curious bit wins out - what the hell are you boys on about?! Or just on?!

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Dave
when the forum started the more postings you made the more little red balls appeared in the bottom left screen part of your name. The latest revision removed these items completely and some of us werent(arent) happy to have been de-balled.

Matt

ps I had loads more than Peter

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well in summary,  we were very well endowed on the ball front and those nasty administrators decided to neu.. neute.. (oh sod it) they decided to remove our balls  

Daz

You are still none the wiser, are you ?

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Woohoo,

The well endowed Angleseydiver avatar is back !

We wont let them oppress us,  It's time to get have our balls on show  

(Think I've said too much already !)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

Personally I dont mind whether i get my Balls Back or not...
Im Qt sure the good lady would find them and cut these off as well...

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Oh Robert,
you have returned , thought some debt collecter had taken you deep and cut ya balls off......

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Peter - the chances you getting your balls back were first seriously impaired when you referred to me as Queen Jay. I admit that, at that stage, you did stand a chance of getting them back (perhaps a little bruised, swollen and sore looking) BUT what has removed ANY chance of you EVER getting your balls back is that you demonstrated last weekend that you are not worthy of possessing them. Not 'having the balls' to turn up at Anglesey and discuss the issue man to man has left me with the opinion that you are, in fact, ball-less and shall remain so.

So it is written, so it shall be done!

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Never shall the balls return to the hallowed shores of YD land.  As king I decree this.

Now, wheres my queen?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#333399'>Hey Terry
Reckon the above statement just about makes it final about the balls returning.
So can put this one to bed.
You might like to change your Avatar back to this one.

Cheers
Bob

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Oh come on fellas (and Queens) it was one of the few things Peter and I agreed on and you base not letting us have them back on Peter's absence from Anglesey. Fair!
You know as a Jimmy he's only allowed to cross the Wall to raid the English, Wales is out of bounds.

How about a compromise - we get our Balls and Peter gets none, bit like Nort Sea Oil.

Matt

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

No balls, no balls, no balls.

That clear enough for you?

Peasant...

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I suppose little jester hats are out of the question then your highness  

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Andy Two-Tanx and his trusty servant Heads-up "ride" into a field where peasants are working.  They come up behind a cart which is being dragged by a hunched-over Yorkshire Diver in ragged neoprene .  Heads-up slows as they near the cart.

Andy Two-Tanx: Old Female diver!

The diver  turns around, revealing that he is in fact a Male.

Dennis: Male diver!

Andy Two-Tanx: Male diver, sorry.... What knight lives in that castle over there?

Dennis: I'm thirty-seven!

Andy Two-Tanx: (suprised) What?

Dennis: I'm thirty-seven!  I'm not old--

Andy Two-Tanx: Well I can't just call you "Male diver"...

Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis"...

Andy Two-Tanx: I didn't know you were called Dennis!

Dennis: Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?!

Andy Two-Tanx: I did say sorry about the "old Female diver", but from behind, you looked--

Dennis: Well I object to your...you automatically treat me like an inferior!

Andy Two-Tanx: Well I am king...

Dennis: Oh, king, eh, very nice.  And 'ow'd you get that, eh?
(he reaches his destination and stops, dropping the cart)
By exploiting the workers!  By 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress...

Woman diver : Dennis!  There's some lovely filth down 'ere!

(noticing Andy Two-Tanx) Oh!  'Ow'd'ja do?

Andy Two-Tanx: How do you do, good lady.  I am Andy Two-Tanx, king of the Yorkshire divers.  Whose castle is that?

Woman diver YD-er: King of the 'oo?

Andy Two-Tanx: King of the Yorkshire Divers.

Woman diver YD-er: 'Oo are the Yorkshire Divers?

Andy Two-Tanx: Well we all are!  We are all Yorkshire Divers!  And I am your king.

Woman diver: I didn't know we 'ad a king!  I thought we were autonomous collective.

Dennis: (mad)  You're fooling yourself!  We're living in a dictatorship!  A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes...

Woman diver: There you go, bringing class into it again...

Dennis: That's what it's all about!  If only people would--

Andy Two-Tanx: Please, please, good people, I am in haste!  WHO lives in that castle?

Woman diver YD-er: No one lives there.

Andy Two-Tanx: Then who is your lord?

Woman diver: We don't have a lord!

Andy Two-Tanx: (surprised) What??

Dennis: I told you!  We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune!  We're taking turns to act as a sort of executive-officer-for-the-week...

Andy Two-Tanx: (uninterested) Yes...

Dennis: But all the decisions of that officer 'ave to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...

Andy Two-Tanx: (perturbed) Yes I see!

Dennis: By a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs...

Andy Two-Tanx: (mad) Be quiet!

Dennis: But by a two-thirds majority, in the case of more major..

Andy Two-Tanx: (very angry) BE QUIET! I order you to be quiet!

Woman diver: "Order", eh, 'oo does 'e think 'e is?

Andy Two-Tanx: I am your king!

Woman diver: Well I didn't vote for you!

Andy Two-Tanx: You don't vote for kings!

Woman diver: Well 'ow'd you become king then?

(holy music up)

Andy Two-Tanx: The Lady of the Lake-- her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Andy Two-Tanx, was to carry Excalibur.  THAT is why I am your king!

Dennis: (laughingly) Listen: Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!  Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical aquatic ceremony!

Andy Two-Tanx: (yelling) BE QUIET!

Dennis: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!!

Andy Two-Tanx: (coming forward and grabbing the Dennis) Shut *UP*!

Dennis: I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Andy Two-Tanx: (throwing the Dennis around) Shut up, will you, SHUT UP!

Dennis: Aha!  Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Andy Two-Tanx: SHUT UP!

Dennis: (yelling to all the other workers) Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP, HELP, I'M BEING REPRESSED!

Andy Two-Tanx: (letting go and walking away)  Bloody PEASANT!

Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway!  Did'j'hear that, did'j'hear that, eh?  That's what I'm all about!  Did you see 'im repressing me?  You saw it, didn't you?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts