YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

I'll take four boxes!  

Seriously, I'll take ten mate. Quid a pop, right? Nay worries, I'll give you the tenner when I see ya next. Done deal.

Now, let's be seeing those loverly Polo-shirts! Being as I'm a 9-stone weakling with a svelt figure, I'll be needing a small......

It's OK, you can all stop laughing now  

·
one of yd's longest serving new members
76 Posts
Imported post

snot funny Bren,i'm only 8 stone with full wellies on.Guess i'll be needin a small..er then.

oh yeah! put me down for a couple of stickers as well  

erm wheere do i send the dosh??

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>How do we go about getting the stickers? Price -p&p, adress where to send payment?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>As before - Ill have 5 - give us the details for payment etc then !!!

Cheers
Paul

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Mar. 18 2003,20:22)]9-stone weakling with a svelt figure, I'll be needing a small......
'kin 'ell mate 9 stone? Girly size, one of my legs weights that.

I'm more of yer normal manly size................17stone of pure
muscle, which means about 15 stone ....Ok we'll agree on 17....
well ......Ok its not pure muscle..............................
Ok.......... its probally not  muscle.............................
OK its Fat ...................................................
Happy now.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Dude,

I'll be honest: there's very little about me that's small. Currently six foot and about 15 stone in the dry.

OK, I lied  

·
Registered
10 Posts
Imported post

well then I'll be having 5.

We'll have to sort out some way of payment since I live in germany. I could probably get my sister, who lives in Preston, to do a Bank transfer. Can't see any problems.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Great design, Jay.  It is nice to see something so professional and un-tacky - (step forward Beaver!)

We will definitely take a few when they become available.

well done

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
Imported post

I'll take a few too, they look good.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I've got netting on my cylinder -where else can I put the sticker?

p.s why is it you don't often see netting over tanks in the UK?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Looks good. But does it come in black?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]p.s why is it you don't often see netting over tanks in the UK?
Because it traps salt and grime against the paint and can reduce the grip of the camband?
Or because we're all tight gits ?

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Why would you want netting on your tank? I don't see an advantage. In the car, maybe, but in the water they can serve no purpose but to reduce hydrodynamics, catch on stuff, reduce the grip on the camband, and generally hang all over the place if you do get it caught.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I use the netting more for onboard protection or on transport, not for the actual dive.  Havn't has any problems with the nettiong (it's extremely tight) at all but it does conceal info from the last service for example. The use of the net is no big deal for me but the use of neoprane sleeves as I've seen in some dive centers drive me wild, I really hate them.  On a 30m dive the tank loosened quite a bit, since then I refused to use these neoprane sleeves on tanks.

·
Dive without politics
2,106 Posts
Imported post

Im not sure why netting would reduce the grip on the cam band, i always use netted tanks, never had any problems to do with tanks slipping. It protects the paint job, and means my cylinders do not have to be painted so often

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I would like a couple of stickers too please.

I think it should be compulsory then we can all find each other in the stony car park

Have you contacted DIR for advce on materials, placement, type of glue?  

Whoops I forgot DIR dont like stickers on tanks do they?

ATB

Mark Chase

1 - 20 of 27 Posts