1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Lets see how many times the phrase "Freediving" is used!!!:teeth:

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Does anyone else find this woman incredibly annoying? Her "its okay for me to do this, but other people should just leave the animals alone" attitude really gets up my nose.
Yup... very much so. I remember watching her 'Shark Therapy' programme when she started to cry when the tourists were 'molesting' a whaleshark in the Maldives - but it was ok for her to swim with it, of course!

BTW - anyone happen to record this onto a DVDR? I missed the first half and wouldn't mind watching it all the way through...

·
Doyen of the Dodgy Dances, whilst being too legit,
1,635 Posts
Yup... very much so. I remember watching her 'Shark Therapy' programme when she started to cry when the tourists were 'molesting' a whaleshark in the Maldives - but it was ok for her to swim with it, of course!

BTW - anyone happen to record this onto a DVDR? I missed the first half and wouldn't mind watching it all the way through...
T'was the same program just repeated....
The last part with the tiger sharks she dived on Scuba.

I sat with the children watching it last night, and my four year old turned to me and said , when I am older I will go diving to see them refering to the whalesharks.
As a program then it's worthwhile if it enthuses others, especially children to take an interest in marine life.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.