YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Bon Jovi looked right at me
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos got a tattoo - what of? like? regret?

Been thinking about something for a few years - small, discrete but still havent found what I want so still unsure.

·
Lighting me up!
660 Posts
Not many pics remaining on that thread. I have one on my left arm, one being drawn up at the moment and a third that I'm thinking about. My only regret is that I couldn't afford to go bigger with the first one as it's made the second more complicated.

·
Keyboard Worrier
4,155 Posts
keep it simple, blood group, padi (or other) agency number, allegies...
Then if found at sea can be identified and possibly fixed ;-)

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I have 6. Regret the small one on my back because it subsequently got in the way of my back piece which I got started last year

7 hours down and 15 to go!!!! :D
I am so disappointed that you don't have one saying, "Sweet" and Andy does not have one saying, "Dude".

Those are the only back tattoos allowed!

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I met a girl in a nightclub in Maidstone. She had a tattoo of a devil on her starboard boob. It was the start of a good night.

I would not recommend this sort of tattoo for a young lady looking for a long term partner, however, as it sends out the wrong sort of message.

·
Keyboard Worrier
4,155 Posts
Bloke I know has W N F C and A T U K? across the lower part of his fingers...
If a woman asks what it stand for he interlaces his fingers so it now reads
WANT FUCK?

·
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I met a girl in a nightclub in Maidstone. She had a tattoo of a devil on her starboard boob. It was the start of a good night.

I would not recommend this sort of tattoo for a young lady looking for a long term partner, however, as it sends out the wrong sort of message.
lol - not my style. I know what I want, its something that means a lot to me and wont be visable unless semi-clad...but i dont want to get it and regret it years/weeks later which is why i'm thinking so hard about it. guy at work said if i get one i wont b able to stop, but i will

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
lol - not my style. I know what I want, its something that means a lot to me and wont be visable unless semi-clad...but i dont want to get it and regret it years/weeks later which is why i'm thinking so hard about it. guy at work said if i get one i wont b able to stop, but i will
On the other hand I used to know a lady who once upon a time had a small dolphin tat on her bum. It had mutated into a different mammal by the time I met her

·
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i want one on my ankle or foot but if my mum/dad ever see it (despite being an adult and not living with them) they'll KILL me. shame

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have 4, 2 on left upper arm, 1 on right upper arm and 1 across my shoulders. All of them have a celtic theme, i took my time choosing them as i didnt want just anything. Though i like my body art i wanted them to be descrete...nothing showing when in short sleeves as i didnt want to look Ard or like a stereotypical thug.
Do i regret getting them...hell no
would i get more..... id like to get the 2 on my left arm joined together into one design, i also wouldnt mind getting my 1st one re inked as it was light colours it has faded and is now basically just outline.

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
I have thought about it many a time, but never actually gone for it. I like the idea, but having never bothered to actually have one kind of makes me think I don't really want one.

Friends of mine have them, and they do say it's quite addictive.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts