YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Ok, all dive kit left on the boat , will be auctioned and proceeds donated to YD,,,,,I know places like swimming pools have a lost property box,

BUT HOW THE HELL, CAN SOMEONE LEAVE A TWIN SET BEHIND.

NOW , IF THE OWNER WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A NOTE IN THE NEXT BOX DOWN,STATING WHAT A PRAT HE IS , I WILL RETURN IT.

So, do i start now or wait til after Stoney cove gig.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Well now, Angus would not 'cos he's a senior Dangler and always checks his pouches before moving off

Digger however is a student so that would make him odds on i'd say

In anticipation of a full confession,

Paul

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Paul, Angus's mate did leave his mask & hood behind , and we waited while he drove back from being up the road by 30 minutes ,

hey , looks like Taurus diving , may open a second hand dive shop in Dover..........

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

R they 12's? Could save me a trip to LIDS.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I'll bid £100 to the YD cause, in return for an extre twin set. Very generous offer by myself I think.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>They'd better bloody not be the 7s Digger is supposed to be selling me! Cause he'll be hard pushed to drop em off tommorrow night if it is!!

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
Imported post

You just made me pop out to check the car boot to see that I remembered to take mine. Momentary crisis of confidence there.

Fortunately it is in there. Glad I brought it along. You do need a lot of air at 93m!

Cheers for a great day out Andy.

Laters, Janos

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Ya very welcome Janos,

Just doing the photos for ya ,,, will e:mail them in a sec

·
Dive without politics
2,106 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Janos @ Jan. 25 2004,17:44)]Fortunately it is in there. Glad I brought it along. You do need a lot of air at 93m!
<font color='#0000FF'>you are kidding about air at that depth, right?

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>No,,, If you do the wreck most weekends , you get used to doing it on air,

Sometimes when the Viz is 10 mts , i have been known to have done the last 15 mts on a snorkel sod any deco.

STROKE by name , STROKE by nature.

Wait til i finish the dive report ,,,,,,

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH         DIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So, they were Yours or Mary's, well  ok then , as ya poor little students i'll do ya a deal.

I'll be ya landlord on a open contract, so as the cylinders are tucked up nice and warm the storage fee will be only a tenner a day, with no student discount.

Andy

S'pose i invoice Mary then as she is the rightful owner ?

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Mary had some little twins,
She also had a mate.
Digger was in Dover on a certain date.
Gave them to Andy to mutilate,

Andy cried " oh fu$$ it ",
and sold them for some jet fins.

hummed to the tune of mary had a little lamb

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Andy
I'm looking for a set of 7's, are they 232 or 300, oh dont matter I'll bid 180 anyway.  

I'll even collect, unless you want to deliver to Stoney, I'll pay your petrol costs  

Sorry Mary but this is serious kit, Digger well done mate I owe you a pint.

Matt

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Not if you value your crown jewels, I had two possible sources of 7s at the same time and the others have now sold as i agreed a sale with Digs.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

That'll teach you, never cancel a purchase till you have your hands on the goods  

Anyway I'm married man - what use are crown jewels to me, seems like a fair swap in my book.  

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Looks like we have an auction ladies and gents! The price begins at £180! OK, seriously Matt, I'll keep you posted. But until Mary turns them down, they're sold. But an offer of £180 interests me...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts