YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
Hi Mark I  just want to say  many thanks for running an excellent Basic Nitrox course today . the TDI course material is very well presented and easy to understand  ,the question paper is written with proper questions that relate to diving with nitrox .and the course was enjoyable  I would recomend this course to anyone thinking of doing their Basic Nitrox .
Fiona.

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

You are all very welcome, I enjoyed teaching it!

It was nice to put a few faces to names. I wonder how long it will be before Nigel (the only non-YD'er) turns up on here.

·
A Big Member
132 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hey Mark
When and where do you run your courses, i'm looking to do my TDI basic sometime soon?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tom @ Feb. 22 2004,21:41)]Seconded. Great biscuits too
<font color='#F52887'>Glad to see that you were keeping an eye on the important details for this course Tom  

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

Certificates and cards arrived from TDI this morning. I've just signed the certs and put them in the post so you should all get your certs early next week. Any problems let me know.

When you are planning to do your first few nitrox dives then feel free to drop me a pm or give me a call if you want to double check anything.

Have fun with your new qualifications.

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (arty93 @ Feb. 23 2004,18:28)]Hey Mark
When and where do you run your courses, i'm looking to do my TDI basic sometime soon?

Cheers

Paul
Hi Paul,

Basic Nitrox courses are usually run in Guildford although if there are a few of you I can also do a course at your location depending on distance.

The last YD course was the day after the Stoney Gig which meant that some people couldn't make it. If there is enough interest then we could do another YD course. Otherwise I can fit you into one of my normal courses. If you are interested then drop me a pm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts