YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
One Team One Dream
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The first thing to great us today 9am was our new team logo

Within 1/2 hr the rest of the usual suspects arrived Buoyant Babe, Neil H and a new member who i think will fit in very well with the ethos, there where 2 others who sorry I have forgot your names(Darren & I think Neil)
A small clue

The first dive plan was hatched and all agreed. The main idjit said he would lead us to the plane then we could all take turns finding the next features. Thanks Pete :teeth:

after an hour dive which i ended up leading we exit for soup (PP & AG) & frettata (Fancy Spanish omelet) Thanks to BB.
Then the mystery new member asks anybody in the AA Ive locked the keys in the boot.
so during the surface interval

Team Idjit waiting in the wings to assist

Sorry you never got in for the 2nd dive FEB

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
So where are the pics of Team Idjit standing by while the new member's car was broken into? Oh, and The Kray Twins loved meeting everybody :)

I had a great day chaps. We must do it again soon.

Love Hxxx

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
The first thing to great us today 9am was our new team logo

I am guessing I passed the Idjit initiation :)

Lou you will be pleased to now that the car is once again shiny :)

There was also a BMW owner who had done the same thing, I am sure I am not the only person who has locked the keys in the car and that is only part of the problem, as the car also contained house keys, money, phone and contact details for recovery assistance.

Maybe I should have posted this under "what I learned today" :)

What I do know is it is impossible to access a Saab without keys :D

Big thanks to Helen for being my "passenger" :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
I thought you'd have blamed the volcanic ash......seems to be being blamed for everything else!

Nice to know that it is secure. I'd have thought that being in Lancs it would have been far easier to find someone to open it without keys? ;)

·
Juvenile member of Team Grey....
992 Posts
Saw the t shirts yesterday and thought they looked great. If you'd have given me a shout, i'm sure I could have used my extensive experience of being a Wiganer to access your car in no time..

·
Juvenile member of Team Grey....
992 Posts
I would have had no chance then...If the scouser can't get in then they may as well lock up the queens valuables in it........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.