YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I need to find some good quality tech diving photos. These are to illustrate a series of articles on technical diving.

If anyone has any suitable photos then please get in touch. Full credit will be given for all photos as well as (modest) payment.

In particular I'm looking for pictures of;
- Lots of tech diving kit
- Divers in tech equipment (in and out of the water)
- Divers on decompression stops or with deco trapeze
- Technical training

You will need to have permission to use the images of anyone in the pictures (if they are recognisable) and the images will need to be at least 300 dpi.

Let me know if you have anything suitable and would like to be a published photographer.

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
We can take a load this weekend Mark if you like - I'll be at Vobster with the chimps - just let Garf know what you need and Gloc'll shoot a load. The subjects don't need to be attractive do they? :)

Reactions: Mark Powell

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
We can take a load this weekend Mark if you like - I'll be at Vobster with the chimps - just let Garf know what you need and Gloc'll shoot a load. The subjects don't need to be attractive do they? :)
no, but they do need a semblance of buoyancy control so that's us F**ked.

:D

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Hi All,

I need to find some good quality tech diving photos. These are to illustrate a series of articles on technical diving.

If anyone has any suitable photos then please get in touch. Full credit will be given for all photos as well as (modest) payment.

In particular I'm looking for pictures of;
- Lots of tech diving kit
- Divers in tech equipment (in and out of the water)
- Divers on decompression stops or with deco trapeze
- Technical training

You will need to have permission to use the images of anyone in the pictures (if they are recognisable) and the images will need to be at least 300 dpi.

Let me know if you have anything suitable and would like to be a published photographer.
As Howard says, we'll have a go this weekend.

Regarding the dpi bit, how large at 300dpi do you need them? ie how large are the photos going to be in the final publication?

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
it would be easier to go to Bristol Zoo and photograph the chimps enclosure :D

and better looking

Graham

Reactions: HP

·
Tenerife's only Rec, Tec & CCR Centre
367 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts