YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wey hey, I got 72000. It only took me since January.

Isn't it annoying when you get 15 of those double blue ones in a row?

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Really Vonny, you need to get out more:teeth:

Dave

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
You should be preparing your body and mind for the time you come face to lots of sharp teeth with that conger, and when you do i'll give you my dad's recipie for congar fishcakes:teeth:

Dave

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll settle for second best. :teeth: It's a PERSONAL best and that is what is so cooool :redface:

I never was a perfectionist!

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I never get past about 2. 2, not 2K :redface:

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Start on level 4 or 5 and go for 4 rows cleared at a time with the long red one. you get higher scores then. But it's all a gamble on one of those elusive reds that come in droves when you don't need them.:)

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
As another Tetris addict, I completely understood, except i thought the long ones were orange, and the square ones were red... Do I need to do somehting with my monitor?

:D :D

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think she said if she gets lucky, she only gets one long red one at a time but it's got to be a good one to make it worthwhile.

But that it's really hard if she gets lots of long red one's one after another.

Dave:D
Yes, playing Tetris is a lot like the search for the perfect man. You get a lot of small bent ones when you don't need them and the good long straight ones go whizzing by but occaisionally, you get a nice long straight one just when you need it and it makes you very happy. :teeth:

Yes, I do need to get out more.

And Morag, I think you are right about the colours!

·
Sub-optimal DIR wannabe
1,038 Posts
Small bent ones? Is this a sexual or a diving reference?

I feel the snooker quote of easy pinks vs difficult browns rising in me, but I have managed to quell it :)

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"Just because a man knows all the dance moves to making your mind up, including the skirt rip, doesn't mean he automatically wants to travel up the chocolate escalator"

(Catherine Tate, who dear? me dear? no dear)

Anyway, back to Tetris. ........

·
Getting Grumpy, Old and Twisted
3,115 Posts
"Just because a man knows all the dance moves to making your mind up, including the skirt rip, doesn't mean he automatically wants to travel up the chocolate escalator"

"How very dare you"?

·
Sub-optimal DIR wannabe
1,038 Posts

ALL men want to travel up the chocolate escalator!:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I don't understand. I don't think I'm playing it badly (well must be) but can't get pass the 20,000 mark. I reach level 10 and all hell gets loose, they drop like lead Zeppelins! Is there something I'm missing?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts