YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a bike-related problem, and no-one else can help, if you can find him, maybe you can call the T-team.....:)

I needed to carry my 7 month old son in a bike trailer, and couldn't find any solution. One PM to Mr tunicates, and he appears at the tec drinkies with a catalogue full of useful stuff and a lot of useful advice. One phone call later and my problem was solved. No profit in it for him, but what a helpful chap. thanks mate:)

·
Notice my avatar. I am hard astern.
9,347 Posts
All he gave me was a red blob...and called me a Knobber. :(

Reactions: Tunicates

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
What Tunicates doesn't know about bikes [1] isn't worth knowing. Doesn't know much about nudibranchs though. He was hovering blindly right over one this weekend and I could see it from literally over 5m away. So I swam over and showed it to him.

Janos

[1] insert fnarr fnarr here.

·
Is somewhere else!
4,728 Posts
What Tunicates doesn't know about bikes [Fnarr Fnarr] isn't worth knowing. Doesn't know much about nudibranchs though. He was hovering blindly right over one this weekend and I could see it from literally over 5m away. So I swam over and showed it to him.

Janos
Yah, and you an all ya knobber. I happen to know your buddy of 30 dives had shown it to you 45 seconds before*.

*though I was impressed you could find the bugger again, let alone swim up to it from 5m away finger pointing arm outstretched. It was like one of them moments in an advert for 'Nudibranch-Away' or something.
"Does YOUR wreck get Nudibranchs feeding on it? Then you need..... etc."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts