YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just like to thank PeterK for putting together an excellent trip this weekend, Boat, accomodation and company all top class.
I forgot the tide on the Hispania was that strong LOL.

Cheers
Tony

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

I second that wholeheartedly.  Top weekend, great diving. Many thanks mate.  I'd feel sorry for you not being able to dive yourself were it not for the fact that the place is (figuratively speaking) only round the corner for you so you'll be there plenty more times this year.  As you gleefully reminded me on the ferry whilst I was contemplating the 12-hour, 640 mile drive home.
A full day on the road, £100 in fuel, 1280 miles, 2 days off work - for two day's diving.  Was it worth it?  Let me think.  Met up with a great crowd, got 4 1/2 good sploshes, shot video, lost car keys (don't ask), ran out of O2 for the breather, saw some absolutely stunning scenery and returned home knackered but happy.  Will I do it again?  Definitely, as soon as they let me out of this room.  White walls, very soft.  Not sure about this jacket.  Very snug fit and a few more belts than I feel comfortable with.  Still, a couple of D-rings'll pretty it up a treat...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts