YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'd just like to thank those YDers who sent kind messages over the last few weeks. I won't mention anyone specific in case I forget someone but you know who you are. Hopefully the problems of the last couple of months will be resolved soon and I'll be back on here more often. Thanks again.

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
You were missed

Welcome Back Frosty :thumbsup:

I did pass on a hug with Drysuit Diver but I don't think it's got to you yet so here you are :girlhug:

I hope all is going well and we'll catch up soon :teeth:

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :present: :note: :cake:

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what's going on here but can only hope it is as a result of some sort of restraining order enforcement from Nigella.
I think it may have involved the genocide of some morris dancers.

Happy Birthday Frosty, good to have you back.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Many happy returns Frosty, hope you have a good 'un.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Happy Birthday Frosty! Great to have you back with us, I'd been asking around as I couldn't believe you had been quiet for so long :D

See you back online properly soon!

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Welcome back mate

There was something missing here without you. Hmmm, not sure what was missing, but it wasn't here anyway :D

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
A little birdy tells me it is also Queen Scallop's Birthday today too, so Happy Birthday to both Nick and Jules!

Love Helen xxx
Now is that good planning or what! How else is a bloke supposed to remember his partner's birthday - well done Frosty.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.