YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Thanks.

1K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  19696 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I'd just like to thank those YDers who sent kind messages over the last few weeks. I won't mention anyone specific in case I forget someone but you know who you are. Hopefully the problems of the last couple of months will be resolved soon and I'll be back on here more often. Thanks again.

#4 ·
You were missed

Welcome Back Frosty :thumbsup:

I did pass on a hug with Drysuit Diver but I don't think it's got to you yet so here you are :girlhug:

I hope all is going well and we'll catch up soon :teeth:

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :present: :note: :cake:

#15 ·
Many happy returns Frosty, hope you have a good 'un.

Safe diving,
Steve

#18 ·
Welcome back mate

There was something missing here without you. Hmmm, not sure what was missing, but it wasn't here anyway :D

#20 ·
Now is that good planning or what! How else is a bloke supposed to remember his partner's birthday - well done Frosty.

#28 ·
Thankyou all and QS would like to thank you too. Our home PC is poorly at the moment so I'm just sending this from the library but I'll be back properly once it's sorted. Looking forward to catching up and I trust that Bouyant Babe has been maintaining the low moral standards that I normally strive for whilst I've been away.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.