YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

So anyway...do you all remember the comments on the YD March Mull trip reports about the multicoloured seagull??/
well for the doubting thomas's amongst you I saw the same bird (unless there are two of them) at the music festival last weekend. So here is the proof ...

wings open

with it's mates

jules

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>LOOK! that poor bird has been attacked by the local spray painting vandals!

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>WTF? Is that the equivalent of seagul branding? Has it been caught bothering our women?

I quite liked the guy in Cornwall whose son was attacked by one of the local seaguls, so he grabbed it and put it in a bin. He was arrested. If people wouldn't feed the things...

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'm inclined to think that you did this to this poor bird Jules. It's only a little bird, I reckon you had to justify your drunken evidence from sunny scotland, and chose to doctor some evidence!

The defence rests.

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

poor thing, how could anyone do that?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Benetton now doing birds?

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pierre Farrugia @ May 02 2004,08:24)]Julia,

Sorry if off topic, how you add such good pics to this forum without loosing quality? What prog. you ise to reduce size?
pierre
I reduce the size using paintshop pro to 700 pixels wide (which works well on this forum) and save them to a website called photobucket and then post the URL rather than the picture.
It's neat little trick that Norseman showed me. I will dig out the thread with the idiot guide on how to do it on and bump it . it really is idiot proof.

Jules

·
Liberal Lefty
1,694 Posts
Imported post

Bloody flying rats.  I'm sure it deserved it

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Maybe it just got glammed up for a gig at the music festival.

Maybe it was performing a cover version of "Wishing (If I had a photograph of you)" by, of course, A Flock of Seagulls.

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capel diver @ May 02 2004,21:16)]Maybe it just got glammed up for a gig at the music festival.

Maybe it was performing a cover version of "Wishing (If I had a photograph of you)" by, of course, A Flock of Seagulls.
Groan!

IT's been like that for a while, we first saw it at the beginning of march. We thought some of our YD party had imbibed too much sherry when they mentioned it so i was glad to collect the proof that it wasnt an illusion.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Top tunage, even made me dig into my MP3 collection to find it. Now every time it comes up on random I'll think of that multicoloured seagull...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts