YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All,

Just to let you know, I've FINALLY got round to cashing your cheques from the 1st Anglesey gig last March, so don't be surprised when your next bank statement shows the given amount that you'd long forgoten about.

I'll chalk up the Saturday for all as chargeable, as some of us dived off Scott's boat, and we were given the offer to dive off Elfyn's but declined due to the conditions. Either way, the Skippers charges had to be covered.

So that leaves the Sunday as a refund. I'll work out who's owed what and post the amounts on here. I'll then give cheques to those owed money. Matt Binn, you were the only one I could remember who paid and no-showed, but Sunday was called off anyway and didn't cost us any money. The Saturday, however, came out of my pocket for both hard boats.

More when I've worked out the maths against the letters and notes you sent me in the post. Any questions, give me a shout on TEL: 07764 - 174647.

Cheers,

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

As I remeber Bren we agreed you'd rip mine up, but I'm sure we can agree to do what's mutually acceptable, PM if you want.

Matt

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Sorry Matt mate,

I forgot to add that I have ripped up your cheque, so job done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts