YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon guys,

Need all your help, myself and a friend are hitting Bournemouth's Summer ball which is a mecca for fancy dress and basically we're struggling to think of an original idea for fancy dress......any of you guys and girls got some weird and wonderfully ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Middleton

·
Mod 2.5 apparently
703 Posts
Wanna borrow my Elvis hood i got at scapa its great !!

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
I've always wanted to go to a fancy dress as a bananna but always worried about the whole toilet situation in one of them suits.
You could always split early before you need to go....

Chris

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
The fancy dress prize at the IRB Sevens comp in Wellington NZ went to the Borat impersonators in their mankinis :eek:

You could get some inspiration from these photos
The 4077th and The Sevens

Having attended both days of the Murrayfield sevens last weekend I can say that I did not spot any Borats..... thank goodness. Still it was a fantastci couple of days which I hope can be built on so it rivals Hong Kong and Wellington as real party weekends ie you can always watch the rugby if you get bored of watching the crowds. :teeth:

Cheers

Snash

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
i went as a tea bag once.

2 White sheets, suitably decorated, and a cane to hold it square but you need to be a bit careful that you will still have the use of your arms.

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
The Dude has a nice Dafyd outfit.

I had a fancy dress party years ago and a bloke came in a brown blanket. When anyone asked what he had come as, he wrapped it round himself, curled up on the floor and said "dog poo" - well he used ruder words than that but this is a family forum.

Simple yet effective and quite oringinal.

·
Technically a diver
1,200 Posts
Wanna borrow my Elvis hood i got at scapa its great !!
The Elvis hood is indeed a thing of beauty - mind you the fumes off the glue make you think you are at 40m.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers for the replies guys, was thinking more random though home made stuff, like last year some guy made himself into a tic tac box which was good, another one made a paper mache 6ft penis which he got inside! very funny!!

so the idea is to be totaly random and funny.......any one else got something?

Chris Middleton

1 - 14 of 14 Posts