YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I endur... sorry enjoyed a lovely few hours clothes shopping with the Mrs today and whilst having to advise which out of three seemingly identical tops to choose is undoubtedly thrilling, even I can forsee a time when I may get bored with it. I remember seeing on TV some time ago an item about a shopping mall that had a man creche where bored blokes could sit whilst their beloveds shopped. The question is what would you put in it? Personally a few Nigella DVDs would suit me. Any other ideas? :)

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
X Box or preferably a full scale F1 simulator a few pool tables and of course a bar with scantily dressed bar maids

ATB

Mark Chase

·
15,343 Posts

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
I endur... sorry enjoyed a lovely few hours clothes shopping with the Mrs today and whilst having to advise which out of three seemingly identical tops to choose is undoubtedly thrilling, even I can forsee a time when I may get bored with it. I remember seeing on TV some time ago an item about a shopping mall that had a man creche where bored blokes could sit whilst their beloveds shopped. The question is what would you put in it? Personally a few Nigella DVDs would suit me. Any other ideas? :)
80m deep pool, couple of buses, aeroplanes, tanks, cars and the odd fish or two. Bacon Butties. Trimix/Nitrox/Air. Oh and drop dead gorgeous female buddies/massuese' that insist on naked post dive showers in the communal showers. That will do for a start.

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
isn't that colloquially known as a 'pub'?
Well there's always the pub but being an pillar of the community and moral guardian to the young I tend to avoid it during the day. Anyway, a liquid lunch always gets me bladdered. But the creche idea is important because I can still say I've done my duty and gone shopping with her. Sort of.:embarassed:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah, there is definite need for some sort of light eye relief (see barmaids) and you can't really have that without a bar.......

perhaps some sort of kent tooling / nik naks 'petting zoo', all that shiny stuff would keep me quiet for hours, maybe even days!

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Of course, with all these toys things would soon get out of hand and you'd all be bickering over who had next turn with the ratchet reel.

May I suggest we employ 'Supernanny' to keep and eye on you all? She can send you to the naughty step when you get out of hand.

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course, with all these toys things would soon get out of hand and you'd all be bickering over who had next turn with the ratchet reel.

May I suggest we employ 'Supernanny' to keep and eye on you all? She can send you to the naughty step when you get out of hand.
Yes, she could be all strict with us and tell us our behaviour was 'unnacetable'. She used to be a bit of a MILF but I think she's been sneaking a nibble a few too many rusks these days. :frown:

·
15,343 Posts

If she's a raving nympho in fish-nets a bask and has a whip then i think thats a fine idea.

ATB

Mark

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
I'll let you all into my method of getting out of going shopping for ever i have done this and it worked a treat cost me silent cornflakes for a day or so but in the grand scheme of things well worth it.

My story

I always hated shopping with GF go around every fcucking shop and then back to the first:angry: having just completed a big contract i was loaded told GF as a treat i'd take her shopping she could have what ever she wanted all on me:angel: trafford centre we went in the first shop i picked out a fat woman holding up an awful top that was way too small and commented to GF quite loudly "who is she kidding thinking she'll fit into that":embarassed: daggers from fat woman and GF onto next shop a rather flat chested woman holding up a tight boob tube type thingy i comment again rather loudly "shouldn't she have tits too wear that top":embarassed: many daggers thrown from several women all aimed squarely at me ( a few did laugh though:teeth:)
next makeup counter in selfridges i comment that an ugly woman would be better off saving her money for a face job :embarassed: and ask the counter girl how she achieved that glorious orange glow stating my girlfriend has always wanted that look could she give her some tips:teeth: I have never been asked to go shopping again or even pay for it. I take no responsibility for black eyes or bitch slaps received when using what has been christened "suicide shopping" but it bloody works you too could have more free time for diving:teeth:

Reactions: adamr

·
New Member ? Its the same one i've always had
704 Posts
A couple of comfy chairs and the phrase " That looks good darling, why don't you buy it?" on a tape loop.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.