YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Has anyone any idea when the program about diving the Britannic by the CCR guys (as per the "talk" at LIDS) will be on the Nat Geographic channel.

I really really don't want to miss that.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>The last I heard it was supposed to be near Chistmas, I'm keeping a watch on the schedules and if I see anything I'll post, unless someone has beaten me to it.
Also Deep Image is a good source as it's Leigh Bishop's site.

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (KimH @ April 05 2004,16:12)]The last I heard it was supposed to be near Chistmas, I'm keeping a watch on the schedules and if I see anything I'll post, unless someone has beaten me to it.
Also Deep Image is a good source as it's Leigh Bishop's site.
Kim,

Ta for the info.

Near Christmas !! FFS - don't they (N.G.) know the meaning og the word "impatient".

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

I thought Leigh said it had been on recently, when he did is presentation on the Saturday at LIDS.  

I know that i taped the wrong one, I got the '99 GUE expedition, which was good, but not what i was after

dan.

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DanE @ April 05 2004,17:17)]I thought Leigh said it had been on recently, when he did is presentation on the Saturday at LIDS.  

I know that i taped the wrong one, I got the '99 GUE expedition, which was good, but not what i was after

dan.
There was a program recently on Channel 5 recently which I missed too.

According to my friend (Rob Evans) with whom I listened to one of the presentations on the Sunday there is a National Geographic prog which has/will be shown in the USA first. It will be shown in the UK "later" and it features more on the diving side of things.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

He did comment that the NG featured more of the diving, maybe I've just jumped to the conclusion that it had been on.  Confused by words?  Me?  Nah...

Let's hope they do show it before Christmas.  That's a very long way away.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>finless
aint it torture watching the ccr boys doing it
want one
want one
want one
want one
and so on all programme

·