YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I write this In what can only be described as a really ill state. Oban last weekend broke me, to put it midly!! But Im slowly recovering!! The point, if I can go out diving, theres no excuses!

Im of with mssrs Ian Price, Ali, and Nige Pearce (who doesnt know yet, but will Im sure!) to the cove theis weekend. Foresaking whats said to be a great weekend t st abbs.  

Why stoney on a sunday?? well theres a fair bit of trading going on between various of the above named.. and I need to test my recently fixed dry suit.

Long and short. basically going to Stoney. Anyone welcome. If your already going see you there. If your gagging for the cold inland waters and buddyless this weekend, give me a call 07968 327 355 or email me. All welcome (does this sound like a dodgy personal ad!!)  

If any of the shandy drinking contingent are out.... it would be great to meet up with you at last!!

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

Looks like I will be there, going to play hide and hunt the stage, sounds daft I know.

Andrew

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Ben
you are a star. I am going to the Mulberry this Sunday, BUT if it gets blown out I'll join you, I should know by Sat Afternoon, nothing better than being second best is there? Is that OK, what time you meeting up, dont tell me its Dark-o-Clock, I like a sleep! I have a new reg (yippy) I want to test and Stoney would be ideal. I'm the shandy drinker who didnt get to Anglesey.
Matt

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Not sure, got my twins so need to park on the front. Call or txt me on sat if u r there. 07968 327355

·
Registered
947 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi,

I'll be there on Sunday. If I can get in the carpark look out for a new MINI Cooper S literally overflowing with dive gear or in the water I'll be wearing black with a very bright lamp and white twin 12s, doing lots of drills at 6m.....

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

The South coast is quote "very unlikely" so I will probably meet you at Stoney, Astra CV51CTX, Silver.
Time gentlemen please?
Matt

·
2 plugs Parker
745 Posts
Imported post

My buddy and I will be leaving Leeds at approx 6:45. So should hit Stoney for 8:30ish. Ideally I would like to hit the water for about 9:30ish.  

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Right, see you all then.

Not sure what vehicle mw and I an will be in. Everyone give us a call on 07968 327 355. Should be about 6 - 8 of us. Nice one. Planning to arrive in time to get a front space. Ben and twins and walking dont mix!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts