YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never mind all this political trivia, I was shopping with the current Mrs Frosty yesterday and we happened to wander into a shop which I later discovered was called 'Ann Summers'. As I understand it, this emporium is not related to the well known YD moderator and poultry fancier Mr Steve Summers.

Whilst the current Mrs Frosty was examining various articles of undergarmentry, I undertook a survey of sundry electrically powered, oscilating empleasurement paraphernalia. And what I saw left me nonplussed. For on the box of an item which looked like a purple, sparkly piece of ginger root, was the claim that it could produce 'a heart stopping orgasism'.

Now, leaving aside the fact that we all know that ladies are not capable of suffering an orgasism (I for one have NEVER witnessed such an unlikely spectacle), why on earth would anyone want their heart stopped during marital intimacy? I complained to the manageress only to be ejected from the premesis and called a 'pedantic pervert' by the 'lady'.

It's like living in Nazi Germany. :mad:

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Poor Mrs Frosty.

You need to work at it a bit more, Frosty!
Absolute rubbish, everyone knows that the whole point of sexual activity is that we men are pleasured/satisfied.

In the unlikely event that the woman enjoys it, that is a fortunate byproduct of the process :)

Anyway, my wife is rubbish at sex, she never orgasms, I on the other hand am great at it, I have a 100% record :wink:

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolute rubbish, everyone knows that the whole point of sexual activity is that we men are pleasured/satisfied.

In the unlikely event that the woman enjoys it, that is a fortunate byproduct of the process :)

Anyway, my wife is rubbish at sex, she never orgasms, I on the other hand am great at it, I have a 100% record :wink:
You have my admiration Darren. The fact that your wife fails to display her gratitude must be very demoralising. :wink:

·
Oban hide and seek champion 1976
445 Posts
Fascinating stuff Frosty. Did you come across any maps for finding the G Spot ? Our local Ann Summers shop is opposite Cotswold Outdoor's and the lady in there could only come up with a torch and a compass.She'd heard of the place and said that her husband had also been looking for it for years. Anyway the other night I set a bearing of 180 degs and had a root round under t'duvet wit torch but I'm buggered if I can find it. Do you know where it is ?

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fascinating stuff Frosty. Did you come across any maps for finding the G Spot ? Our local Ann Summers shop is opposite Cotswold Outdoor's and the lady in there could only come up with a torch and a compass.She'd heard of the place and said that her husband had also been looking for it for years. Anyway the other night I set a bearing of 180 degs and had a root round under t'duvet wit torch but I'm buggered if I can find it. Do you know where it is ?
Hello Tony, yes, after much research I can reveal that the G spot is an area some 7 metres in diameter and is situated near the Northern side of the car park next to the lighthouse at Portland Bill.

·
Always did like HP sauce.....
736 Posts
Gentlemen,

I too have heard of this mythical place and have spent much time and money on research to try and find this place. I have come to believe that it is in fact an error in translation and should be the 'H Spot'. Such places are numerous and even visible using google maps, please see below.......

H spot

Such places are regularly visited by large choppers, hence our mere mortals attempt to satisfy leaving only ourselves happy!

Reactions: Big Kahuna

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts

·
Team HPDW Cake Queen.
3,550 Posts
I complained to the manageress only to be ejaculated from the premesis
Frosty ! :eek:mg:

I think it is possible from your description of the exact location of the G spot near Portland Bill that you have actually specified the exact location of our garden shed.

I shall be spending the rest of this year sleeping out there to see if anything exciting happens :D

·
Always did like HP sauce.....
736 Posts
he has a shed thats 7m in diameter?

kudos!

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Frosty ! :eek:mg:

I think it is possible from your description of the exact location of the G spot near Portland Bill that you have actually specified the exact location of our garden shed.

I shall be spending the rest of this year sleeping out there to see if anything exciting happens :D
I suggest you proceed with caution Minxy.

If you come upon an unexpected erection in your garden it could be unsafe.

Rather than launch yourself at it head first, a suck it and see approach is best.

·
Getting Grumpy, Old and Twisted
3,115 Posts
Hello Tony, yes, after much research I can reveal that the G spot is an area some 7 metres in diameter and is situated near the Northern side of the car park next to the lighthouse at Portland Bill.
There is much mis-information regarding this topographical phenominon frosty. I spent many years looking for "the little man in a canoe" only to discover I should have been looking for "the little man in a Zodiac" :redface:

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
There is much mis-information regarding this topographical phenominon frosty. I spent many years looking for "the little man in a canoe" only to discover I should have been looking for "the little man in a Zodiac" :redface:
Were you able to start the outboard?

·
aka,,, Tom Thompson
3,626 Posts
(I for one have NEVER witnessed such an unlikely spectacle), quote from op ...
well done ,,, you actually sounded like you were bothered there for a second ,,, thats a new man attitude if ever theer was one.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts