YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hi All,
its been dismal weather lately, so check out these images of the hottest shipwreck on the East Coast of the UK (If not the whole UK). Its the Exmouth, found last year 30 miles out of Eyemouth, Scotland. hopefully the images should cheer us all up until the weather calms down again. Here is the linkMike Clark's Dive Blog: Exmouth
Marinequest in Eyemouth is the the dive center that you need to contact if you wish to dive this spectacular wreck, their details are on my website http://www.underwater-photos.co.uk just check out the links.
All the information about the Exmouth and other great wrecks and reefs can be found in my new book Wrecks and Reefs of Southeast Scotland Mike's Book. its out now! rrp £18.99 and you can get more details on this if you visit dive 2010 as im giving a show 11.30 to 12 noon on both days. I hope to see you all there.
im going to post re the Bass Rock for all you divers who like fantastic scenic diving.
Mike

·
Mad as a Haddock
2,206 Posts
Yes, it is a crackin dive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Mike.
Just joined YD and this is my first post. Peter Moir has posted some excellent footage of Exmouth on You Tube. There's a link to it in the News Section of my own site Life Journey
I believe I'm talking again at the SSAC Annual Conference at Eyemouth on 13 November so I'll catch up with you then. Looking forward to the craic - and yes, I'm still playing Raptures of the Deep.
hasta

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome to YD. i will have a look at the footage. Yip im at the conference too, so i will catch up with you there.
Rock on Man
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts