YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Add Water To Activate
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At long last I've finally got one of my brothers into the water. Russ passed his OW course at the weekend yehhhhhh:teeth: Now I have a permanent buddy.
Russ if you have managed to log onto YD & are reading this..... CONGRATULATIONS & well done, we are going to have sooo much fun :teeth:

Now all I need to do is get my younger brother in on the fun :angel:

·
Add Water To Activate
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
That caught my attention :teeth: Congratulations Russ, someone else for Lisa to slug it out with. :angel:
Apparently he was handed one at Capers & was heard mumbling something like 'bats'

The one downside to him passing is that now my 'spares' are no longer spares. Im loosing a set of regs, bcd, etc... oh well I will just have to have a mega spend :)

·
Add Water To Activate
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He'll not get any piece now will he? Just get yourself a car and you'll never be out of the water :teeth:
Off to the car auctions tomorrow with a rather dishy looking chap who's going to show me things to look for :embarassed: oooerr

G

·
Bloody hell mate, You owe me a new keyboard, I've just read the heading of this by you and splurted half a cup of tea all over the place, :angry:

:)

Congrats to Russ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.