YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,316 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello Mark,

I liked your review, but have some questions to ask you. If your comp fails (hope it never does
) do you had back up tabels to cover such seroius bottom times? Tomorrow I shall do a good dive a well and encouraged by this report I will send you one too

Keep these comming Mark.....also as I have same problem.....how it ended up with nuptial rights

· Registered
1,316 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello,

This is what I think, when doing this type of dives, I will do them with my Buddy. For me diving solo is not an option and in my diving rules is a compromise of safety. I think being in two (that means being a good buddy pair, not just a diver diving solo beside you which will cause you more trouble than help). As I always say these are only up to each single diver and what you feel is good or not. Everyone has things which he consider is tolerable and others not.

So at the end it's all up to diver preference. But as said before it's up to the single diver needs, and better to never say no, on a technical dive you are always equipped for solo!

Pierre

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.