YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

The M2 portland

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Steve Summers 
#1 ·
Hi, I know there are some honest divers out there but if anyone came across a Black Hydrotech shot belt hurtling towards you at the bottom of the M2 wreck yesterday Sunday 10th June, then could you please PM me and let me know? It happened in the morning about 10ish, my wife's belt came loose and she shot to the surface from about 30m, luckily she was ok. She also managed to lose her Oceanic reel as well at the surface which also is probably on the M2 as well now. If you picked them up then I would really appreciate it if you could let me know and I will arrange for pickup. Thank you.

#3 ·
Diving the Sidon from Potland yesterday we heard reports of a diver making a rapid ascent fom the M2 and being airlifted.

Was this that incident? If so very glad to hear the diver is OK.

Good luck with the kit hunt.

Dave.

#10 ·
Cheers Jon, that's good to hear.

And makes the thread now a suitable place for berating (ahem) "middle" aged divers from the southern coast :D Messrs Olive and Dud, are you acquainted with the phrase which begins "if you don't have anything sensible to say...."? ;P

Dave.

#12 ·
Cheers Jon, that's good to hear.
Agreed.

Girley drinks dave archer said:
And makes the thread now a suitable place for berating (ahem) "middle" aged divers from the southern coast :D Messrs Olive and Dud, are you acquainted with the phrase which begins "if you don't have anything sensible to say...."? ;P

Dave.
FFS, you make sooooooo much more sense after you've had a campari and soda with a splash of ......................................................l can't concentrate............BB8 live is on E4 at the mo...................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.