YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last October I scooted off to the Monach Islands, in the Outer Hebrides for a week with Andy Torbet, to film the 30,000 grey seals that congregate there each year to give birth and mate.

The film work is stalled in post production at the mo, hopefully we'll get something out in the next few months, however Dive Magazine have published an article in this months issue.... so if you want to read all about it and see a few pics of me in action, then go buy a copy ;)

Cheers

Stu

·
Cake Monitor
1,139 Posts
Last October I scooted off to the Monach Islands, in the Outer Hebrides for a week with Andy Torbet, to film the 30,000 grey seals that congregate there each year to give birth and mate.
What, all of them? ;)

so if you want to read all about it and see a few pics of me in action, then go buy a copy ;)
I have a very early lift to the airport tomorrow (I uncrossed my fingers briefly to type this) and I was wondering what I could buy to read; if they have a copy for sale there I'll pick one up. :)

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
It is an amazing place isnt it - both above and under the water.

Many many moons back on a dive trip we found a fantastic set of brass gagues out there - Still had the cards in them. Looks as though they were related to the lighthouse as opposed to any wreck given the markings on them. A real bonus on what was really a squidgey thing trip.

Be sure to let us know when we can see your film.
Snash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts