YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read recently that crowded house have reformed and are touring this year. The younger YDers will be scratching their heads and asking who? Well it will come as no surprise that I've always been something of a romantic and in 1986, slipping seven inches of 'Don't say it's over' on the stereo was guaranteed to get a lady frothing like bottled bass.

What's your failsafe lurve tune?:love: :kiss2:

·
Registered
118 Posts
When I was an impressionable youth Teddy Pendergrass & Big Bad Barry White were seen as the perfect ally to help you get your wicked way!!!:embarasse That was until the former was discovered in a car with a gentleman dressed in women's lingerie - kinda shattered the illusion!!

John

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I was an impresissionable youth Teddy Pendergrass & Big Bad Barry White were seen as the perfect ally to help you get your wicked way!!!:embarasse That was until the former was discovered in a car with a gentleman dressed in women's lingerie - kinda shattered the illusion!!

John
Of course, the walrus of lurve! There were some very unkind jokes about Barry White being dug up and hollowed out to make a wetsuit for Vanessa Feltz IIRC....:)

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
My dad had a collection of about 20 LPs from before he met me mum that were christened "dad's shagging records". Lots of slow, "midnight moods" type stuff apparently guaranteed to give her a slop-on* and drop her pants faster than force-feeding her rohypnol crushed into a cheeky vimto.

* apologies to our laydee reader for that particularly pleasant vulgarity

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
There was an advert on telly recently for the greatest hits of crowded house. The slogan was "more hits than you remember!", it's true there were loads and loads of them :)

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Tubular Bells helped the first time the tassles got kicked off the rug ........... and no, that is not the euphamism that some of you may be thinking it is! :)

·
Just A Diver - Nothing Special
478 Posts
If we're talking crowded house "Better Be Home Soon" was a great record.

There's only one shagging record though - Bob Seger '"we've got tonight"

Nick :angel:

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Bat Out of Hell! :embarassed:

That could explain my bad back! (all injuries sustained many years ago however :frown: )

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Well it will come as no surprise that I've always been something of a romantic
YEAH!
I seem to remember
" brace yourself..."

5 secs later...

"How was it for you??... be a good girl and make us a coffee..."

Coming from the next room to mine in Eric Catford House!!! :shade:

·
23,946 Posts
Oh!

................................................ erm ...................................... it's rumoured to make your eyes water and .......................... I just wondered if .............................? :embarassed:

·
23,946 Posts
I did say the NEXT room to mine!
Oh ............ I did wonder but thought that as you were bracing yourself that 5 seconds later in the next room ......................

Well, I'm pleased that was sorted out ...................... that sort of error can leave a lasting impression!

:teeth:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.