YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Ok for those who dont know me. Live in Kent, Dive Dover Brighton, Weymouth, Lundy so far. TDI Advanced Nitrox about 175 dives doing Trimix in Jan. Dive with Just Diving and Maidstone Scuba and any one else who will take me. Cant spell to save my life. Hate the Buddy System, Love independance and redundancy. Love wreck diving in the UK and all diving abroad.  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Ah, Chase my good man!!!

You finally made it to these shores! Welcome aboard squire. Treat the place as you own and get in amongst it. Your brand of humour is welocmed in here. Be 'humourously scathing' where appropriate, but never 'kill-death-bad' and you'll have a ball.

And don't think you're gonna get away with out some of your wreck reports - I know what you're capable of! - so that others can appreciate the places you dive and share your experience. Welcome again mate and we look forward to reading your posts, Q&A's and general badinage. Do not be shy when recommending either dates, dive sites or wrecks for a Troop Gig.

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mark! Good to see you here. I've always enjoyed your input on "the other forum", although I haven't always agreed with what you say. With your "creative" spelling, I'm sure you'll add a touch of colour to this forum too.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi and welcome.  Dive safely.  Ribbet.  :froggy:

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mark

I was not sure if you had got here before me, but from my welcome i was sure you would feel at home. Lets see if we can fit the Loanda and a few others in next season.

Regards

Paul

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

Thanks for the warm welcom it's much apreciated

And I definantly want to do the Loanda next year

Mark Chase

·
Registered
20 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mark,

Nice to see another Kent diver on here. I'll be in the area a bit next year knocking some good ones ( I hope ). NEWS FOR LOANDA diving, be bloody careful on the bow section, around the winch section has made very unstable and due for another collaspe.

May see you on it on Boxing day.

Andy

·
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

Loanda
Boxing Day??? get in touch [email protected]
Mind you I might need a good devorce lawyer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts