YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a day free on saturday. Was planning to do a day of skills/drills/bimbling about iun guildy, but looks like JW gonna have to drop out, so if anyone fancies a day of stuff like this in a quarry, do give me a shout. don't care about agency, qualification, experience. However, black kit preferable.

Garf

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Damn

What do you want to learn?:teeth:
Would love to take up the offer but busy, however i need some skills/drills on my twins, so if your free later on in the season.

Dave

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Hi

I have a day free on saturday. Was planning to do a day of skills/drills/bimbling about iun guildy, but looks like JW gonna have to drop out, so if anyone fancies a day of stuff like this in a quarry, do give me a shout. don't care about agency, qualification, experience. However, black kit preferable.

Garf
If you want to go to Vobster, you are more than welcome to crash here. However, I won't be able to join you as I have the kids this weekend. Besides we might want a beer or 2 on friday night (here's hoping anyway).

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Hi

Garf
If you want to go to Vobster, you are more than welcome to crash here. However, I won't be able to join you as I have the kids this weekend. Besides we might want a beer or 2 on friday night (here's hoping anyway).

Or a glass of red? hmmmm..

:)

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I have a scooter that I have to weight - so may be up to doing something after I have dropped Lundgren off at Heathrow (which is bloody early)

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
Will you not have had enough of quarries by then mate? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts