YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

After last weekend's rankin' full stop car bolloxed engine in bits weekend. I need a wet before I dry up completely so ideas gentleman and ladies for a dip.

The forecast for dive site x isn't looking too bad  - in fact quite but whatdja all reckon? Ben and other usual suspects lets go !!!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Well, I was hoping to go some little way towards getting the ball rolling on the YDES (ie wreck hunt), you know striking while the iron is hot and all that, and thought it'd be best to combine planning with a day's diving, n'est pas?  Anyhoo, I want to get wet this weekend too so you're on, one way or another. BTW, the sea was like a millpond on Saturday, looked very inviting
Chee-az
Steve

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Heya Heads Up

give me a shout when you get over tel +34 676 360015

moray

·
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Jay - "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arse."

Have a good hols.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Anyhoo...who's (intending to be) out this weekend? and where? I think I saw at least some folk saying Cape on sunday on one forum or another
Chee-az
steve

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

I'm gonna be there Sunday - Lakes or Cape or Hodge or Treaddrur Bay (shore dive)?

In all reality it will be the Cape - still got some close-down and isolation skills to sort with Davey - assuming he has a new dry-bag by then.

So you there about 09.30 hrs.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Imported post

I`ll be at Capenwray on sunday - look out for the plethora of red blobs - teaching BSAC combined nitrox, I`ll be at the end of the one saying Paul B on it (my spare - see P.S below)!!

Paul

P.S I lost/had nicked my SMB and reel last saturday at capernwray. It was by the water with the rest of the leeds uni gear. Not there at the end of the day. If anyone sees or is offered a beaver self sealing SMB (with "Paul B" in thick black marker) with a blue and yellow MGE reel all keep tidy with black elastic, let us know!!

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Not Diving but looking forward to a great saturday.
Go to pub, have a couple of beers, watch Arsenal stuff Man Utd. more beers, then watch England stuff the froggies at twickenham, more beers, get wify to pick me up from pub then home for hours of rampant sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2 plugs Parker
745 Posts
Imported post

Hi Steve,
51st state,that's the way I see it.
The pic is of my other half and other artwork she has done was the [email protected] mask that has now been ditched

Ali

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hey Howard, with you on both counts there mate.  Ah Saturday looks like it could be a cracking day - Only wish I could go diving as well.

·
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imported post

So Tim, you're gonna watch Arsenal, watch the England rugby game and then have wild sex with Howard!!

Cool ... have fun.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

So, Sunday's YD Team Sheet looks like this:

Ali
Davey Willo
Stevie Walker
Gavin Yates
Bren
Paul Beal

Any more for any more? Ben? Come on, there must be more of us that may/may not be nestling 'post-stuffing the French at rugger' hangovers?

(Edited by Bren Tierney at 2:30 pm on Feb. 13, 2003)

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

BTW I'm planning on a circa 10am arrival, but my wing&regs  will be setup in advance so I'll be good-to-go fairly quickly
Steve

1 - 20 of 54 Posts