YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

This weekend  8/9th

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Ben Harris 
#1 ·
Imported post

Right, this w/e coming Gavster might be heading South to see what fun can be had in the north of England.

Me and Ben were talking about the Lakes or maybe somewhere else depending on the weather. The East Coast might be in better shakes by the weekend - it's looking Souwesterlie for Thursday and Friday which is a good sign.

So come on then boys and girls - ideas?

So far probably Me, Ben, Paul H and a mate. You know it makes no sense at all but it might be fun.

#2 ·
Imported post

As long as its not snowing!!!

Wast - 30m + viz!!!!!!

In which case Im sure me, nige,  alister and co will be there gav.. (YD outing??)

If its snowing theres always conny or ullswater, + loads of good Yorkshire real ale. of course not before diving or driving,.!

#8 ·
Imported post

Benny, Is that still the idea for the w/e then?

Wastwater - when Sat or Sun? both?

I'm planning to drive doon to Andy's on Sat am - we can both pick up our bits and then off to Wast or wherever?

Whatjya reckon?

#9 ·
Imported post

Nige is coming up to mine Fri night. We can meet you at Andys. Get what we can. Then Wast (weather dependent) or conny or caps. If you are defo getting your twins. Is it pos for Nige to borrow a 15l tank off you. Hes only got a single 12l and will need 2 as wast has no refil sites!!

How early can you get down to andys. If were going to wast it will have to be fairly early 9am ish. Or change plan slightly and do conniston. What do u think??

#10 ·
Imported post

I can get to Andy's for 9.30 - maybe earlier.

I'll bring a 15 too. If it's 'kin cold tho' I'll be doing one long dive not two wee 'uns.

It's a shame I've gotta come down - the sea actually looks diveable this weekend for a change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.