YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Guys

This weekend i am planning 2 channel dives per day for my other club and i am happy to take out guest divers from YD, the timings are shown below. If you have doubts about your qualification level for the dive call me and ask. The Wrecks to be dived are subject to change but those shown are my targets. Max depth 32m.

Cost £15 per dive or £25 if you do 2 on one day (The same as club members pay).

Sat Morning: - Strathclyde A large wreck standing 10m proud in 30m. Lots of plates etc to be had:-

Meet Sheds - Meet Dover slip - 0700, Boat launched - 0720, Shot in 0800, Slack water 0815 ish.

Sat Afternoon:- HMS Weigalia, an Armed Trawler of the awesome Dover Patrol of WW1, very proud in 28m - My first dive on her.

Meet at Marina/Slip 1245, Depart Marina/Slip 1330, Shot in 1430 slack about 1450.
Back ashore 1800.

Sun Morning:- Lusitania, a large steamship 8m proud in 30m.

Meet at slip/Marina 0800, depart 0830, shot in 0900, slack 0930 ish.

Sun Afternoon:-UB78 The Sub whose prop we have in Herne Bay Angling Association. Upright in 28m.

Meet at Marina/Slip 1345, Depart 1445, shot in 1530, slack 1600 ish, Recover boats 1830, Pub debrief 1915.

All diving from Rhib's, no woosey boy lifts, free boat handling lesson thrown in. U must have a sence of humour to come out with us. No ego's or inter agency rivalry allowed. If you have a tow hook you can have a go at the "Poxy narrow Dover slip challenge".

Lets get out there,

Paul

Tel: 01227 273051, 07791 775751
[email protected]

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Andy

Certainly, you can do whichever you want. If its just you i will sort out a buddy - if you are unlucky thats me.

Regards

paul

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hi Paul.

Any room for another on the Sunday? if so you`re going to need sunglasses.

Just dropped it into the conversation with da missus and she didn`t go balistic so l`d like to come, didn`t have the balls to mention plymouth as well.

Andy want to buddy?

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Guys

You are both very welcome, please confirm your numbers as soon as possible as having just come from our Pool session i have 3 full rhibs for the morning and i am now getting a 4th boat sorted out.

Regards

Paul

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Andy

Thats fine mate, give me a ring or text 07791 775751.

Looking forward to meeting

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.