YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Well, I appear to not be working for once or have any set plans yet. Anything of interest going on? St. Abbs preferable!! ;)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

I'll go to Abbs at any time, so the answer to your question me ol'mate is a resounding......YES!!!

I'll even tape the F1 and THAT is sacrilege...

Lemme know Big Boy!!  :biggrin:

(Edited by Dave Williamson at 7:34 am on June 18, 2002)

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Can't I'm afraid - its my daughter's second birthday on Sunday and I'm kind of expected to be there. Mrs Heads Up wasn't too understanding when I pointed out that its only been a year since her last birthday and she'll be sure to have one next year too ...

Maybe in a couple of weeks time when the family get shipped off to Ireland and I don't!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Dave Williamson on 7:29 am on June 18, 2002
I'll go to Abbs at any time, so the answer to your question me ol'mate is a resounding......YES!!!

I'll even tape the F1 and THAT is sacrilege...

Lemme know Big Boy!!  :biggrin:

(Edited by Dave Williamson at 7:34 am on June 18, 2002)
<span =''>

Cool. I'll mail you and we can sort something out. Wadda you fancy? Hardboat, shore?

PS. Advantage of taping the GP is you can watch the exciting crashes again and again!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Jay, never mind mucka but I'll tell you all about it when I get back ;)

Driftwood:
I'm easy... I like doing both at Abbs, we can do one of each anyway... As soon as I arrive I'll pop into Billy's place and see if we can squeeze ourselves on a boat trip out, then after a suitable amount of bacon butties we can have a bimble around Cathedral rock....
I'll look forward to hearing from ya mate :thumb:
Dave

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Hey, I'm up for this one too! Kinda got nothing planned for this weekend. I was considering taking a break as I've only spent 3 weekends in scotland in the last 7 months but my addiction is too bad.
Let's dive!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Nice one AnneMarie, get yer arse to Abbs carpark for 9:00 Saturday morning, I'm coming with our Mark and we're meeting Driftwood there. The weathers looking perfect, viz should be wicked!!  :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts