YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Thought in stead of just reading I would sign up

702 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  hazey 
#1 ·
Imported post

Greetings from Bonny Scotland - although it was not so bonny on Sunday when I discovered the road to Inverary was closed!

As you can guess I venture out all year round and keep myself busy on the BSAC circuit both diving and instructing.

Anyway, nice to be here

Hazel

#5 ·
Imported post

Hi Hazel,
           Do I know you? Do you know me? If not, then perhaps we could get to know each other
 Are you in Glasgow or one of the foreign towns? Which BSAC are you? What's your vital statistics?

Sorry! Getting carried away. Just I feel lonely here all on my own with all the "Ingerlanders" and "Edinbores". Good to see a West coaster. Welcome to YD and we'll maybe hook up for a swim with "ze leetle feeshes" at some point.

Peter

#6 ·
Imported post

Hi Peter - don't think I know you - but you never know - my memory for names is dreadful.

I am from neither Edinburgh or Glasgow although I don't really class Falkirk as a foreign town.  Am a member of Kirkintilloch Thistle BSAC.  And as for my vital statistics - i assume you mean diving qualification  
 - AD, OWI

I go out to play most weekend with one club or another (I also have links to Lothian Divers and Standard Life Dive Club)

H.

#7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Aha foiled again Kelly.

Welcome Hazel, good to see more Scots on YD.

I get mailed by Gordon Mackie from SLAC regularly but have been too busy to get on a dive.

Hope to see you around

#8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Hi Hazel

Don't worry about PeterK, he is really a nice man. Welcome to YD and enjoy and may see you on a YD trip sometime. Along with Gavin and our other 'alfs.

Cheers
Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.