YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

not usre if it's something to do with me, but the date shown on my last posting is 06-April, but today is the 7th, and it's down as 14:37, which by my watch hasn't happened yet (it's currently 14:32), and am sure I posted my response about an hour ago.
Can anyone tell me if it's me or is there someone else that needs telling?
Cheers (no biggie, just thought it's worth pointing out!)
Martin

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>As I see it it says 'April 7th 14:34'. Is it me or you or YD I don't have a clue.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Go to <Your Control Panel> <Account options> <time zone> et voila!
salut, allez maintenant!
Steve
(guess who's been doing "Holiday French" night classes...?)

PS Jay, can you get any extra "skins" for the board?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Martin,

Have a read of my previous answer to Jay's posting on the same subject immediately above/below this posting. It tells you how to sort it out if you haven't already.

HTH.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ April 07 2003,18:26)]Go to <Your Control Panel> <Account options> <time zone> et voila!
salut, allez maintenant!
Steve
(guess who's been doing "Holiday French" night classes...?)

PS Jay, can you get any extra "skins" for the board?
There is one loaded up but I am waiting for some smart twat to write some more (I can't be bothered).

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>If you go to www.ikonboard.com there are 40+ skins available for download, I registered to get access to them then found that they have to be installed by the board administrator, Doh!
I thought they might be like normal skins where you can select them on your own PC
Chee-az
Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts