YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi everyone,  

been entertained by your posts for a while now so thought it was time to say hello!  

I'm a PADI DM from down souf and never been to Stoney  

Been diving in Bermuda, Roatan, Red Sea - would love to dive NZ & Oz.    

I'm on my lunchbreak now, but will post a piccie tonite ;-)

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Welcome Suzanne

S'pose you wanna join the SSDG's now , don't ya ?

now , all you have to do is to PM  DIVING DUDE, to see if you can join the merry bunch of the SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKERS GANG.

have fun , hope to see you at Dover some time

Andy

<< EDIT >> Forgot to mention, to be an ELITE member and get the badge, you must supply the O MIGHTY DD with a Do-Nut  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Suzanne,

Welcome to the boards and YD! Get in amongst it, enjoy and don't be shy! You have nothing to lose but your marbles (and possibly any residual self-respect)!!

Cheers,

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Welcome and enjoy

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>Hello!!!!!!  

x x x

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

Welcome, there's lots of us from down south so you will be in good company.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Thanks for the warm welcome but i'm a bit of a technobimbo and can't figure out how to upload an avatar - anyone know how I can find out how many pixels my picture is?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>hi, welcome to the boards, as for the pic I'm afraid i'm i bit of a technospas too, i just kept on shrinking and trying until it worked

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>Hi and welcome to the bizarre and warped family that is YD.

As Bren said - get stuck in!

Juz

Also from down the nice part of the country!

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Suze, to the crazy world of YD

Another Southerner, soon doughnuts will be replacing black pudding all over the country.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Mar. 01 2004,14:04)]S'pose you wanna join the SSDG's now , don't ya ?

now , all you have to do is to PM  DIVING DUDE, to see if you can join the merry bunch of the SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKERS GANG.
As for Andy's quote above, SSDG has nothing to do with feckin shandy, = Scary Southern Doughnut Gang

Look in the planned trips section re. Easter, some of us sado's will be diving off Andy's boat and there are still spaces.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Imported post

Hi Suzanne, welcome to YD, I'm a recently joined member myself, everyone seems very friendly, and the site is very informative. I have been living in NZ for 8yrs and have also dived ozzy. NZ has so much to offer, from wrecks, to cray dives, to cave dives. Vis is out of this world, if you can make it it's worth the effort.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suzanne @ Mar. 01 2004,18:10)]anyone know how I can find out how many pixels my picture is?
There are several ways. Probably the simplest is to open the picture in your web browser and bring up its properties.

If you're still stuck then let me know what software you're using and I'll see if I can give you a walk-through for it.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi, Suzanne,
Who/where do you dive?
I live just up the road from andyp (Just outside Marlow), and work in Aylesbury, so not too many miles away!
Do you dive at Raspberry (opps, sorry, Wraysbury) at all? Last year, I managed to get over there after work on a few Wednesday evenings... maybe we can get a small group together for mid-week evening dips?

Andrew (abucksdiver)

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Suzzan

Have fun on/with or at YD. You know it makes scense.

James  

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (abucksdiver @ Mar. 02 2004,09:43)]Do you dive at Raspberry (opps, sorry, Wraysbury) at all? Last year, I managed to get over there after work on a few Wednesday evenings... maybe we can get a small group together for mid-week evening dips?
I'd be up for that over the summer. Nothing like a good mud-bath of a warm evening to wash away the cares of the day...

Hello Suzanne by the way

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>OHHHHHHHHH now we are talking ,,,,,,,,, opp's thought it said MUD WRESTLING

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

Andy, if you have any desire at all to see me mud wrestle then you are a man with serious problems

1 - 20 of 27 Posts